HPI Racing Nissan 350Z Hankook 200mm Clear Body #103886
Fans of full-size drifting can now get the latest custom car creation in the form of the Hankook-sponsored Nissan 350Z body! This 1/10th scale replica of the Gruppe-S/Dynamic Autosports Hankook Tire 350Z driven by Robbie Nishida for 2009 is only available from HPI! Included with the Nissan 350Z Hankook body are two pre-cut decal sheets that include stripes, window lines, headlights, grills, tail lights, official Nissan and Hankook logos and much more, providing your touring car with a realistically finished product. Each body comes with a molded nylon dual plane rear wing, as well as light buckets for the headlights and tail lights.
This body is clear so you can paint it in your favorite colours. It fits 200mm touring cars and can also be used on 190mm touring cars with the use of wide offset wheels. Overspray film is included, as well as vinyl window masks to make painting quick and simple. An instruction sheet is included for the decals, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations.
*Photos for reference only.
- For: 200mm touring cars and can also be used on 190mm touring cars with the use of wide offset wheels
- Material: Lexan
- Clear Body
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
- Headlight and tail light buckets
- Molded nylon dual plane rear wing
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- This is an officially licensed replica.
- Clear body (finished example shown)
- Length: 16.8" (428mm)
- Width: 7.9" (200mm) at widest point
- Height: 4" (102mm)
- HPI Racing Nissan 350Z Hankook 200mm Clear Body (1 Set)
- Clear Nylon Wing