HobbyWing QuicRun 1/10 Brushless System WaterProof 60A ESC w/ 4Pole 3800KV Motor & YA-0180 Fan Combo #CB0692 (FREE SHIP)
Our Price: Low Price: USD$89.90
Buy this item and earn 90 points valued at USD$0.36.
HobbyWing QuicRun 1/10 Brushless System WaterProof 60A ESC w/ 4Pole 3800KV Motor & YA-0180 Fan Combo #CB0692
Combo Set Included:
- HobbyWing QuicRun 1/10 Brushless WaterProof 60A ESC WP-10BL60
- HobbyWing QuicRun 1/10 3656 4Pole 3800KV Brushless Motor
- Yeah Racing Tornado High Speed Cooling Fan 30 x 30mm for Motor Heat Sink #YA-0180
HobbyWing QuicRun 1/10 Brushless WaterProof 60A ESC WP-10BL60
- For: 1:10 On-road/Off-road/Buggy/Monster
- Water-proof and dust-proof for all-weather races. (Note: please uninstall the cooling fan before using this ESC in water; Clean and dry it soon after the use for avoiding the connectors get rusty.)
- Proportional brake with 4 steps of maximum brake force adjustment and 8 steps of drag brake force adjustment.
- 9 steps of acceleration (/punch) adjustment from “soft” to “Very aggressive” to fit for different kinds of models, tires and tracks.
- Multiple protections: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection / Motor lock-up protection.
- One-button (the “SET” button on the ESC) to set the ESC, and easy to reset all parameters to the factory default settings.
- Compatible with the optional device ---- the portable Digital LED Program Card, especially convenient for outdoor use.
- Model: QUICRUN-WP-10BL60
- Cont./Peak Current/ Resistance: 60A/360A/0.001Ω
- Motor Type Supported: Sensorless Brushless Motor
- Car Applicable: 1:10 On-road/Off-road/Buggy/Monster
- Motor Limit:
- For 2S Lipo or 6 cells NiMH:
- 1. On-road: 3656-size or smaller motor with the KV<6000
- 2. Off-road/Buggy/Monster: 3656-size or smaller motor with the KV<4000
- For 3S Lipo or 9 cells NiMH:
- 1. On-road: 3656-size or smaller motor with the KV<4000
- 2. Off-road/Buggy/Monster: 3656-size or smaller motor with the KV<300
- Battery: 4-9 Cells NiMH / 2-3S Lipo
- BEC Output: 6V/2A (Linear Mode)
- Size/ Weight: 48.5(L)*38(W)*32(H) / 90g
- External Program Port: Available
- Working voltage of Fan: From battery directly without regulating
- HobbyWing QuicRun 1/10 Brushless WaterProof 60A ESC (1 Set)
- Manual (1 pc)
HobbyWing QuicRun 1/10 3656 4Pole 3800KV Brushless Motor
- For: 1:10 On/Off-road/Truck/Monster
- Its 4-pole rotor brings larger torque, higher efficiency and more output power.
- Composed by high quality components: exquisite aluminum alloy motor shell, heat-resistant wires and magnets, and long-life bearings.
- Dustproof design, at the location where motor leads exit, made QUICRUN-3656 suitable for SCT and buggies.
- With high-quality gold-plated connectors have already been soldered on, all these made QUICRUN-3656 motor a plug-and-play masterpiece.
- Model: QUICRUN-3656
- KV: 3800KV
- LiPo Cells: 2-3
- Resist: 0.0055Ω
- No-load Current: 2.3Amp
- Max. Output Power: 420W
- Current at the Point of M.O.P: 110Amp
- Outer Diameter/Length: 36mm / 56mm
- Diameter of the Shaft: 3.17/16mm
- Poles: 4
- Weight: 232g
- Application: 1:10 On/Off-road/Truck/Monster
- HobbyWing QuicRun 1/10 3656 4Pole 3800KV Brushless Motor (1 Set)
- Manual (1 pc)
Yeah Racing Tornado High Speed Cooling Fan 30 x 30mm for Motor Heat Sink #YA-0180
- Need something more powerful than your existing motor / ESC fan? This is exactly the fan for you.
- Yeah Racing Tornado Cooling Fan has Ultra High Speed. You need unmatched performance that this fan delivers. This dual ball bearing fan flows up to 100% more air than other similar Fan.
- The maximum power input voltage is 8.4v (2 cells Li-Po)
- For: ESC / Heatsink / Motor
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 30 x 30 x 10mm
- Bearing: Dual Ball Bearing
- Operating: Voltage 5V
- Start-up Voltage: 3V
- Power: 1.40W
- Fan Speed: 14000 R.P.M (±20%) at 25℃, after 3 min. rotating.
- Max Air Flow: 5.501CFM.
- Current: 0.28A
- Weight: 9.0g
- Connector: JST
- Tornado Cooling Fan (1 Pc)
- Round Head Fitting Screw (4 Pc)
- Instruction Manual (1 Pc)
For the best performance, please run the Yeah Racing Tornado Cooling Fan for 2 - 3 hours continuously on the first time usage.
* The fan was running by using a 2 cells Li-Po battery in the video.
* The video for reference only.