HobbyWing QuicRun 1/8 Brushless System WaterProof 150A ESC w/ 4Pole 2000KV Motor & YA-0180 Fan Combo #CB0697 (Discontinued)
Our Price: Low Price: USD$169.90
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 170 points valued at USD$0.68.
HobbyWing QuicRun 1/8 Brushless System WaterProof 150A ESC w/ 4Pole 2000KV Motor & YA-0180 Fan Combo #CB0697
Combo Set Included:
- HobbyWing QuicRun 1/8 Brushless WaterProof 150A ESC WP-8BL150
- HobbyWing QuicRun 1/8 4074 4Pole 2000KV Brushless Motor
- Yeah Racing Tornado High Speed Cooling Fan 30 x 30mm for Motor Heat Sink #YA-0180
HobbyWing QuicRun 1/8 Brushless WaterProof 150A ESC WP-8BL150
- For: 1:8 Buggy/Monster
- Water-proof and dust-proof for all-weather races. (Note: please uninstall the cooling fan before using this ESC in water; Clean and dry it soon after the use for avoiding the connectors get rusty.)
- Proportional brake with 4 steps of maximum brake force adjustment and 8 steps of drag brake force adjustment.
- 9 steps of acceleration (/punch) adjustment from “soft” to “Very aggressive” to fit for different kinds of models, tires and tracks.
- Multiple protections: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection / Motor lock-up protection.
- One-button (the “SET” button on the ESC) to set the ESC, and easy to reset all parameters to the factory default settings.
- Compatible with the optional device ---- the portable Digital LED Program Card, especially convenient for outdoor use.
- Model: QUICRUN-WP-8BL150
- Cont./Peak Current/ Resistance: 150A/950A/0.00035Ω
- Motor Type Supported: Sensorless Brushless Motor
- Car Applicable: 1:8 Buggy/Monster
- Motor Limit:
- For 4S Lipo or 12 cells NiMH:
- 4274-size or smaller motor with the KV<3000
- For 6S Lipo or 18 cells NiMH:
- 4274-size or smaller motor with the KV<2400
- Battery: 9-18 Cells NiMH 3-6S Lipo
- BEC Output: 6V/3A (Switch Mode)
- Size/ Weight: 59.5(L)*48(W)*42(H) / 178g
- External Program Port: Available
- Working voltage of Fan: From BEC (6V)
- HobbyWing QuicRun 1/8 Brushless WaterProof 150A ESC (1 Set)
- Manual (1 pc)
HobbyWing QuicRun 1/8 4074 4Pole 2000KV Brushless Motor
- For: 1/8 Truck/Monster
- Its 4-pole rotor brings larger torque, higher efficiency and more output power.
- Composed by high quality components: exquisite aluminum alloy motor shell, heat-resistant wires and magnets, and long-life bearings.
- Dustproof design, at the location where motor leads exit, made QUICRUN-4074 suitable for buggies, truggies and monster trucks.
- With high-quality gold-plated connectors have already been soldered on, all these made QUICRUN-4074 motor a plug-and-play masterpiece.
- Model: QUICRUN-4074
- KV: 2000KV
- LiPo Cells: 2-6
- Resist: 0.0065Ω
- No-load Current: 3.1Amp
- Max. Output Power: 2600W
- Current at the Point of M.O.P: 160Amp
- Outer Diameter/Length: 39.8mm / 73.8mm
- Diameter of the Shaft: 5.00/20mm
- Poles: 4
- Weight: 393g
- Application: 1:8 Truck/Monster
- HobbyWing QuicRun 1/8 4074 4Pole 2000KV Brushless Motor (1 Set)
- Manual (1 pc)
Yeah Racing Tornado High Speed Cooling Fan 30 x 30mm for Motor Heat Sink #YA-0180
- Need something more powerful than your existing motor / ESC fan? This is exactly the fan for you.
- Yeah Racing Tornado Cooling Fan has Ultra High Speed. You need unmatched performance that this fan delivers. This dual ball bearing fan flows up to 100% more air than other similar Fan.
- The maximum power input voltage is 8.4v (2 cells Li-Po)
- For: ESC / Heatsink / Motor
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 30 x 30 x 10mm
- Bearing: Dual Ball Bearing
- Operating: Voltage 5V
- Start-up Voltage: 3V
- Power: 1.40W
- Fan Speed: 14000 R.P.M (±20%) at 25℃, after 3 min. rotating.
- Max Air Flow: 5.501CFM.
- Current: 0.28A
- Weight: 9.0g
- Connector: JST
- Tornado Cooling Fan (1 Pc)
- Round Head Fitting Screw (4 Pc)
- Instruction Manual (1 Pc)
For the best performance, please run the Yeah Racing Tornado Cooling Fan for 2 - 3 hours continuously on the first time usage.
* The fan was running by using a 2 cells Li-Po battery in the video.
* The video for reference only.