HobbyWing QuicRun 1/10 Brushless Sensored 60A ESC 10BL60 (FREE SHIP)
Our Price: Price: USD$42.90
You Save: $10.09 (19%)
Buy this item and earn 43 points valued at USD$0.17.
HobbyWing QuicRun 1/10 Brushless Sensored 60A ESC 10BL60
- For: 1/10 & 1/12 On-road / Off-road / F1 / Drift car race / Street race for fun / Club racing / STOCK race with 0 timing / Drift car race
- High performance but low price, users can own this reliable race-ready ESC at an affordable cost.
- Compact size, suitable for various car chassis.
- Auto identification system can recognize sensored / sensorless brushless motors automatically.
- Excellent operating feelings and plentiful adjustment options, suitable for most kinds of competitions.
- 8 steps of timing adjustment greatly increase the output power of the motor, and unlock its maximum potential.
- Proportional brake with 4 steps of Maximum Brake Force adjustment, 8 steps of Drag Brake Force adjustment and 4 steps of Initial Brake Force adjustment.
- 9 steps of acceleration (punch) adjustment, from “soft” to “very aggressive” to fit for different kinds of cars, tires and tracks.
- Multiple protections: Low voltage cut-off protection for Lipo or NiMH battery / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection / Motor Lock-up protection.
- One-button (the “SET” button on the ESC) to set the ESC, and easy to reset all parameters to the factory default settings.
- Compatible with the optional device ---- the portable Digital LED Program Card, especially convenient for outdoor use.
- Model: QUICRUN-10BL60-SENSORED
- Cont./Peak Current/ Resistance: 60A / 380A / 0.0008 Ohm
- Motor Type Supported: Sensored / Sensorless Brushless Motor
- Car Applicable: 1/10 & 1/12 On-road / Off-road / F1 / Drift car race / Street race for fun / Club racing / STOCK race with 0 timing / Drift car race
- Motor Limit:
- For 4-6 cells NiMH/2S Lipo
- ≥8.5T(1/10 On-road), ≥13.5T(1/10 Off-road) *"T" indicates the limit value of motor turns when the ESC timing is set to 0. The larger the timing, the more turns the motor needs.
- 8-9 cells NiMH/3S Lipo
- ≥13.5T(1/10 On-road), ≥17.5T(1/10 Off-road) *"T" indicates the limit value of motor turns when the ESC timing is set to 0. The larger the timing, the more turns the motor needs.
- Battery: 4-9 Cells NiMH / 2-3S Lipo
- BEC Output / Operating Voltage of the Cooling Fan: 6V@2A, Linear Mode / 6V (The cooling fan gets its power supply from the built-in BEC)
- Dimension / Weight: 33mm(L)*28mm(W)*31.5mm(H, with cooling fan) / 59g (with wires, without cooling Fan)
- HobbyWing QuicRun 1/10 Brushless Sensored 60A ESC (1 Set)
- Manual (1 pc)