NOVAK Pulse V2 Pro Racing Brushless ESC w/X-Drive #1756
Our Price: Low Price: USD$209.99
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 210 points valued at USD$0.84.
NOVAK Pulse V2 Pro Racing Brushless ESC w/X-Drive #1756
V2 for the Serious Racing Enthusiast- Novak's top of the line 10th scale racing ESC has received an update to its hardware and firmware to add more performance and adjustability. The Pulse V2 has an all-new power board with integrated power capacitors, and updated Super-Tuner™ firmware with enhanced braking functionality. This new robust design is built for the next generation of serious racing enthusiasts to take on the toughest tracks and the heaviest loads. The Pulse V2 includes all the features racers have come to love about the Pulse including ultra-smooth X-Drive™ for ultimate performance, Super-Tuner interface for the fastest set-up changes with the simplest and most adjustable menu system to date, and Novak's Dynamic Timing Advance for insane speed. Also standard is a heavy-duty 5-amp BEC and ultra-duty 12-gauge power wires. This pure, sensor-based pro racing ESC is designed to accommodate the high end demands of all 2S LiPo racing applications from modified touring to open 4X4SCT. If you are looking for the ultimate 10th scale racing ESC, look no further than Novak's Pulse V2.
NOVAK'S SUPER-TUNER™ INTERFACE- To deliver unmatched performance and usability in the high-end ESC category, Novak engineers developed enhanced, on-board programming to ensure that customizing and tuning the Pulse V2 to your racing style has never been easier. With Novak’s Super-Tuner™ interface, nothing extra is needed, and making changes trackside is a snap! Gone are the days of special boxes, programmers, or lugging expensive laptops to the dusty track. Novak’s Super-Tuner interface features a modern menu system that is accessed with the ESC’s programming button and 5 different-colored LEDs. Multiple parameters are adjustable including Start & Final RPM. These values use a unique table system that covers all usable RPM ranges. Dynamic Timing Advance™ can be adjusted in 1-degree increments, or in 10-degree steps. The new Brake Power setting allows easy and precise control of the ESC's overall braking power. Rather than using the transmitter's settings, the Pulse V2 has its own brake EPA settings so that high speed braking is adjusted directly in the ESC. The tuning options are endless!
XTRA-TIMING™ FOR WARP SPEED- For unmatched top speeds and incredible power, Novak engineers have developed Xtra-Timing™. This algorithm controls the second-level timing that is applied “on top of” the Dynamic Timing Advance when the exact conditions have been met. The Xtra-Timing interface looks at your motor's RPM, how quickly the motor is accelerating, the throttle position, as well as a few other top secret factors to give your motor insane RPM increases. This feature is for experienced experts only!
TIMING TUNING OPTIONS- The Super-Tuner firmware in the Pulse V2 ESC includes 6 specialized RPM tables for fine-tuning of the Dynamic Timing Advance. Tables include: 1S Racing; 2S Spec Racing; 2S Mod Racing (fine step range); 2S General/SCT Racing (coarse steps & wider range); Open/Speed Run; and a very specialized 10.5T Large Track RPM table. Each table features evenly-spaced RPM steps throughout the range of user-selectable start and final RPMs that are independently chosen to tell the ESC when to turn on the Dynamic Timing Advance.
MOTOR COMPATIBILITY- The Pulse V2 Pro Racing Brushless ESC is compatible with all popular 540-size, 550-size, and 4-pole sensor-based brushless motors.
- Full-featured racing ESC ideal for all forms of 1/10th racing from Mod Touring to 4x4 SCT, even 1S set-ups
- 5 profiles that can be independently customized & saved for multiple set-ups and easy trackside changes
- M12 SSR Mode to take advantage of the super high-speed frame rate of the Airtronics’ M12 transmitter when used with an SSR receiver
- Designed to meet ROAR Sportsman Class Racing specs; includes non-timing racing blinking white LED
- Novak X-Drive™ provides enhanced throttle response, ultra smooth power delivery, higher top speeds, and cooler operating temperatures
- NovaBrakes™ provide instantaneous braking under any condition and feature added Brake Power Level adjustment (0-100%)
- Dynamic Timing Advance™ increases the motor’s RPM throughout the throttle band for higher speeds
- 6 specialized RPM tables of Start & Final RPMs for fine-tuning the Dynamic Timing Advance™
- Novak Xtra-Timing™ for 2nd level timing that dramatically increases motor RPM for unmatched power
- Extreme-duty 5A BEC to handle the demands of today's high powered servos
- Auto-detect LiPo battery protection circuitry automatically detects the battery voltage (1S/2S) and reduces
the power as needed to protect 2S LiPo batteries from going below their critical safety voltage
- The original, Novak-developed, One-Touch Set-Up™ for quick and easy transmitter set-up
- Sensor-based system for excellent torque and low-speed drivability
- Water-resistant case with protective silicone gasket seal to help keep out the elements
- Cross-cut heat sink for reduced weight & efficient cooling
- Included cooling fan with plug-in connector and hardware
- On-board diagnostic temperature monitoring that lets you quickly check the ESC's temperature at any time Thermal overload protection circuitry to protect from overheating
- Heavy-duty, high-powered PCB for minimal losses and optimal performance
- Built-in power capacitor bank delivers power to the motor more effectively
- On-board Hall Sensor Test to easily and quickly verify that the motor's sensors are working properly
- Gold-plated, direct-solder wiring tabs for flexible soldering options
- User-replaceable input and switch harnesses, and motor sensor harness
- Input Cells (LiPo/Ni-MH): 1*-2S LiPo / 4-6-cell NiMH
- Size: 29.5 x 37.3 x 24.4 mm
- Weight: 40.4 g
- On-Resistance: 0.0004 ohms @ 25°C trans. temp.
- Motor Type: Sensored Brushless
- Motor Compatibility: 540-Size: 3.5-turn or higher sensor-based; 550-Size: 4.5-turn or higher sensor-based; 4-Pole: 5200Kv or lower sensor-based
- BEC: 6.0 volts DC / 5.0 amps
- Wire Size: 12G Super-Flex Novak Silicone Wire
- Status LEDs: 5, multi-colored, on-board
- NOVAK Pulse V2 Pro Racing Brushless ESC (1 pc)