KO PROPO 2.4GHz FHSS Receiver KR-415FHD #KO-21009 FREE SHIP
Our Price: Low Price: USD$139.90
Buy this item and earn 140 points valued at USD$0.56.
KO PROPO 2.4GHz FHSS Receiver KR-415FHD #KO-21009
This is KO PROPO 2.4GHz FHSS Receiver KR-415FHD.
KR-415FHD achieves a highly precise receiving performance with the use of a dual circuit and an external and internal antenna.
- For: KO PROPO transmitter EX-RR EX1 EX2 EX6
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- The pale -type case designThis is 5.5 mm thiner than previous models.
So, Car gravity is lower, and you can easy installation to the Radio box on the car.
- Shorter Antenna for Electric touring carAntenna normal length is 210mm.(Antenna socket to top of antenna.) And Short type is 90mm length.
In the case of short antenna, Accesstable to install an antenna tube directly to the receiver case.
It fits into the body of the electric touring car clearly.
- New HCS compatibleThe HCS mode shortens the communication time of the signal which has been compressed.
KR-415FHD can change a mode to each channel 1-4 indiviually.
HCS is a communication method to largely improve linearity of the servo movement. When using HCS mode, correspondence servos（ex, RSx3/BSx3series）are required.
The correspondence servo recognizes both modes automatically.
- How to change the mode.
1,Switch off the receiver and connect the mode selector to a channel that you would like changed.
2,While pushing the set button on the receiver, turn the power source ON. When the LED of the mode selector lights up, the change is completed。
The correspondence servo recognizes both modes automatically. So you do not change mode operation to the servo.
- Initial setting of each channel
The HCS compatible receivers are equipped with 2 different modes, Normal and HCS.
Normal mode is for non-HCS compatible servos, HCS mode is for HCS compatible servos.
The default is set in Normal mode. You can use it for non-HCS compatible servos without re-setting.
For use with HCS compatible servos, you need re-setting to change the mode to HCS, using ‘RX mode selector (16031 separately available).
- Dimensions:30 x 23 x 12.8mm
- Operation Voltage:4.8 to 7.4V
- Number of channels: 4( compatible with HCS and Normal)
- KO PROPO 2.4GHz FHSS Receiver KR-415FHD(1pc)