Buy this item and earn 114 points valued at USD$0.46.
6V High Speed Power Digital Servo Aluminum heat Sink Version
1. Pulse Stretch: A digital servo can be set holding charateristic like an analog servo.
2. Speed: A function to adjust the maximum speed of the servo.
3. Punch: A function can improve an initial response of the servo.
4. Dead Band: Adjust dead band. Narrowing dead band becomes more precise neutral position but makes some sound in accordance with linkage.
5. Dumping: Adjustment of characteristic when servo stops. Can be adjusted as it applies the brake before neutral position or returns to the neutral position from the position beyond.
6. Protection Timer: Can set the time to start a failsafe function. 25% power down at preset time to protect servo from linkage lock.
7. Limit: A function to adjust the maximum angle of servo movement. Adjust the maximum angle of servo movement in order to prevent unexpected movement of the servo due to incorrect transmitter setting. The characteristic of movement can be set to match your driving style, battery and feelings.