Pro-Line ElectroShot 1/8 Buggy Medium Tires X2 w/ Closed Cell Inserts 2 pcs #9059-002 (Discontinued)
Our Price: Price: USD$12.70
You Save: $11.26 (47%)
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 13 points valued at USD$0.05.
Pro-Line ElectroShot 1/8 Buggy Medium Tires X2 w/ Closed Cell Inserts 2 pcs #9059-002
The Pro-Line ElectroShot 1/8 Buggy Tire was designed to perform just like a Hole Shot 2.0 while lasting significantly longer. As the name suggests, the ElectroShot is combination of Pro-Line’s Electron and HoleShot tread designs with connected bars in the center where the heaviest tire wear occurs and Holeshot pins everywhere else for maximum traction. Connected bar-type tires like Pro-Line’s Positron have become the standard for 1:10 buggy race tires but pins are still the king of the 1:8 Off-Road. The ElectroShot helps to bridge that gap and test the waters with a hybrid Bar and Pin tire. Racers who have tried the ElectroShot say that it feels similar to a HoleShot but has even better forward grip!
- For: 1/8 Buggy
- Material: X2 Compound / Rubber
- Color: Black
- Combination of Electron and Hole Shot Tread Design
- Performs Like a Hole Shot but Last Significantly Longer
- Massive Forward Traction
- Available in X2, X3, M3 and M4 rubber compounds
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Height: 4.35" (110mm)
- Width: 1.65" (42mm)
- ElectroShot 1:8 Buggy Tires (2 pcs)
- Closed Cell Foam Inserts (2 pcs)