Pro-Line Fugitive X1 Firm Off-Road 1/8 Buggy Tires w/ Closed Cell Inserts #9052-001 FREE SHIP
Our Price: Low Price: USD$24.76
Buy this item and earn 25 points valued at USD$0.10.
Pro-Line Fugitive X1 Firm Off-Road 1/8 Buggy Tires w/ Closed Cell Inserts #9052-001
This is a pack of two Pro-Line Fugitive 1/8 Buggy Tires. The Fugitive was developed to be the longest lasting race tire ever produced while still being quick and agile. In the past, the prevailing knowledge for creating a tire that lasted throughout the long A-Mains in extreme wear conditions was to design a big and tall tire tread that was spaced out. While this was effective for the day, the tall and stiff tread numbed out the handling and didn’t have the speed of the smaller pin race tires.
Pro-Line’s Fugitive tires set the standard for wear and performance with a totally unique design philosophy - small, tightly packed pins that can handle the abuse of being run on concrete. When combined with Pro-Line’s incredible X-Compounds, the Fugitive easily has the best performance to cost ratio of any Pro-Line tire making it perfect for many European style tracks.
- Long Lasting Tread yet still Fast and Agile
- Incredible Performance to Cost Ratio
- Perfect for Extreme Wear Conditions with Little Dust
- Improved Wear and Traction with X-Compound Technology
- Long lasting Closed Cell Inserts included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Width: 43mm
- Height: 112mm
- Fugitive 1:8 Buggy Race Tires (2 pcs)
- Closed Cell Foam Inserts (2 pcs)