Pro-Line Prime SC 2.2inch 3.0inch MC Clay Tires 2pcs For SC Trucks & SC Buggies Front or Rear #10113-17
This is a pack of two Pro-Line Prime SC 2.2/3.0" Short Course Truck Tires. Pro-Line’s Prime tires are targeted directly at racers currently running full “slick” tires, saving them from having to grind treaded tires down while delivering improved performance.
Pro-Line’s Prime tires feature unique grooves that add traction and stability when the track is freshly watered or when there is a slight layer of thin dust that would cause a traditional “slick” tire to spin. The raised treaded portion of the Prime tire has a distinctive rough surface texture similar to a ground “slick” tire and gives the Prime maximum performance right out of the package.
*Photos for reference only.
- Unique Tire Grooves for Added Traction and Stability
- Rough Tread Surface for Quick Break In
- Ideal for Tracks Where “slick” Tires are Fastest
- Maximum Performance Right Out Of the Package
- Includes Closed Cell Foam Inserts
- Save Time: No need to grind
- Fits 2.2/3.0 Short Course Truck Wheels
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Choose from M4 super soft and MC clay compound
- Width: 46mm
- Height: 104mm
- Pro-Line Prime SC 2.2inch 3.0inch MC Clay Tires (2 pcs)
- Closed Cell Foam Inserts (2 pcs)