Savox SC-1251MG Black Edition Low Profile Digital High Speed Metal Gear Servo For 1/10 RC Car #SC-1251MG-BE (Discontinued)
Our Price: Price: USD$59.90
You Save: $2.00 (3%)
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 60 points valued at USD$0.24.
Savox SC-1251MG Black Edition Low Profile Digital High Speed Metal Gear Servo For 1/10 RC Car #SC-1251MG-BE
Savox's SC-1251MG Black Edition Low Profile Digital "High Speed" Metal Gear Servo features a sleek black aluminum center case with laser etched details, as well as a 200mm long heavy duty lead wire. The Savox SC-1251MG combines leading edge technology, with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and Metal Gears. With it's low profile case, the SC-1251MG is ideal for most 1/10 onroad and 1/10 buggy applications, as well as aileron servos in gliders and airplanes that have thin wing profiles.
- Light weight
- Coreless Motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption
- The Aluminum Case design not only looks good but also allows for lower operating temperatures.
- Totally Green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal as a steering servo for 1/10 surface applications, and as a aileron servo in gliders and airplanes that have thin wing profiles.
- @4.8V: .10 sec/60
- @6.0V: .09 sec/60
- @4.8V: 97.2 oz-in
- @6.0V: 125.0 oz-in
- Weight: 44.5g
- Bearing: Dual
- Type: Low Profile
- Gear: Metal
- Output Shaft: 25T Spline (Futaba)
- Case: Aluminum Heatsink
- Case Size (LxWxH): 40.8x20.2x25.4mm
- Frequency: 250-333hz
- Pulse Width Frequency: 1520
- Savox SC-1251MG Black Edition Low Profile Digital High Speed Metal Gear Servo (1 pc)
- Servo Horn and Mounting Hardware (1 pack)