NOVAK GTB 2 Sportsman ESC w/ Ballistic 540 13.5T Motor Brushless Combo Systems for RC Truck #3090
Our Price: Price: USD$154.90
You Save: $13.00 (8%)
Buy this item and earn 155 points valued at USD$0.62.
NOVAK GTB 2 Sportsman/Ballistic Brushless System-13.5T
This is the Novak GTB 2 Sportsman Brushless ESC, and Ballistic Spec 540 13.5 Turn Brushless Motor Combo.
Novak's GTB 2 Sportsman Racing Brushless ESC has some of the most sought after features for Sportsman class racing.
Its modern design includes everything a Sportsman class driver would want without timing adjustments or a PC interface.
This provides the industry with a high quality spec class speed controller, guaranteeing fair competition among Sportsman Class racers.
It is no wonder that Novak has combined the GTB2 Sportsman speed controller with the best-selling Ballistic Spec 540 Brushless motor! The GTB 2 Sportsman / Ballistic Spec 540 Brushless Systems are available in two motor turns: 13.5 (NOV3090) and 17.5 (NOV3091).
- Multiple adjustable parameters via on-board programming: Minimum Brake (0-30%), Drag Brake (0-30%), Minimum Drive (0-15%), Dead Band (2-8%), Throttle Curve (Linear/Expo), Brake Curve (Linear/Expo), Brake Frequency (1.67-13.7 KHz), Brake End Point (10-100%), Drive Frequency (16-7 KHz), Reverse, Motor Rotation, Voltage Cut-Off
- Meets ROAR Sportsman Class Racing guidelines
- Built-in diagnostic temperature monitoring that lets you quickly check the ESC's operating temperature at any time
- On-board Hall Sensor Test to easily and quickly verify that the motor's sensors are working properly
- NovaBrakes provide instantaneous braking
- Sensor-based for excellent torque and low-speed driveability
- User friendly One-Touch programming interface with five colored status LEDs to help personalize the speed control's settings
- Robust 3-amp BEC for strong and fast steering response under any condition
- Oversized front bearing [1/2" x 3/16" (12.7 x 4.8mm)] for increased load handling and bearing life
- Rebuildable motor design with removable shielded sensor harness, rotor, sensor assembly, wound stator, bearing cap, hardware, sleeve and both end bells
- Nickel-plated, 12.3mm sintered Neodymium rotor with a 0.125" pinion shaft that accepts all existing pinion gears
- Highly Water-resistant case
- Meets RoHS compliance and includes 120-Day Warranty
- Designed, assembled and tested by Novak in Irvine, Calif., using globally sourced components
- Turns: 13.5 T
- Color-Coded Stator: Orange
- Kv (Unloaded): 3,300
- Watts: 195
- Maximum RPM: 50,000
- Motor Size: 2.07" x 1.41" (52.6 x 35.8mm)
- Motor Weight: 6.6oz. (187.0g)
- Fwd/Brk/Rev: F / B / R
- Input Cells: 1-2S LiPo/LiFe or 4-6 NiMH
- ESC Footprint: 1.16"x1.47"x0.97" (29.5 x 37.3 x 24.6 mm)
- ESC Footprint (Low Profile HS): 1.16" x 1.47" x 0.70" (29.5 x 37.3 x 17.8 mm)
- Weight (w/o wires) (oz/g): 1.29 oz. (36.6 g)
- On-Resistance: 0.00040 ohms @ 25 degrees trans. temp.
- Motor Limit: 540-Size: 3.5T; 550-Size: 4.5T
- BEC: 6.0 volts DC / 3.0 amps
- Power Wire Size: 14G Super-Flex Copper-Strand Silicone Wire
NOVAK GTB 2 Sportsman/Ballistic Brushless System-13.5T (1 set)