MST MS-01D 1/10 Scale 4WD RTR Drift Car 2.4G EP EVO X RED #531004R Discontinued
Our Price: Low Price: USD$300.00
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 300 points valued at USD$1.20.
MST MS-01D 1/10 Scale 4WD RTR Drift Car 2.4G EP EVO X RED #531004R
The MST MS-01D RTR is a perfect option for anyone who wanted to start drifting with no hassles. All you will need is to put in some batteries into your RC car and radio then you are all good to go.
Each MS-01D kit is supplied with the required electronics (motor, servo, ESC, receiver and 2.4gHz) the can help you to involve into this hobby smoothly without any difficulties. You’ll also find in the package hop-up/option parts that can be easily upgraded to the next level of MST advanced series as soon as you boost your skill level of RC drifting.
If you are not ready to spend hours by converting and assembling your RC car’s parts then these particular MST kits will spare you from such necessity since they offer electrics and chassis ready to run immediately after unpacking. But despite its beginner’s status MS-01D kits can be easily updated with the same feature characteristics as expected from the PRO and VIP editions. In a nutshell, it means you can buy the most affordable MS-01D kit of the entry level and then level it up to the VIP specs. A bit of patience, practice, and you’ll gradually turn your MS-01D car to the CS ready model with a bigger angle and twin drifting features.
MST made their kits cheaper to let everyone enjoy extreme feeling of RC car drifting and not because the kits are made of cheap low-quality materials. This Taiwanese manufacturer offers superb quality of all option parts, 2.4Ghz controller and brushless ready motor/esc combo at quite affordable price. By selling authentic MST MS-01D kits RC Roller shows that it takes your fun seriously ensuring you will enjoy driving any MST car as long as possible.
To cut a long story short, all MST MS-01D kits are good performance cars for RC drivers with the first (or even zero) skill level to start drifting. Additionally when your skill is refined along the way there are heaps of hop ups and upgrade parts you can add on to the chassis for even better performance and excitement.
*Photos for reference only.
- 95% Pre-Assembled Chassis. Just Grease Your Drive Shafts And Attach A Few Parts Then You're Up And Running
- Pre-painted Genuine Tamiya Body
- Carbon Fibre Look Top Decks
- Strong "Flex" Lower Chassis Design
- Front One Way Diff
- Rear Spool Unit
- Steel front CVD And Rear CVA Drive Shafts
- Full Ball Bearing Set
- Oil-filled Dampers Front And Rear (oil sold separately)
- 2 Belt Drive System
- Includes Wheels and Tires
- Wheelbase : Standard 257mm (changeability 255mm – 259mm)
- Trackwidth : Standard 186mm (changeability 186mm – 190mm)
- Gear ratio : 2.0 ( 36T/18T )
- Drive system : 2 belts / 4WD
- Damper : Oil filled dampers
- Suspension : A arm (Double wishbone) w/pillowball suspension system
- Steering tie rod : Division into three
- Bearing: Full ball bearings
- Caster : 4, 7, 10, 14 degrees adjustment
- Camber : 0 to –12 degrees adjustment
- 540 Motor
- Novatech 84222 ESC
- XTR02 Radio
- Pre-Painted Body
- Tire and Wheels