My new rating is 5/5
After have broken 3 plastic servo cases and 2 electric rc unit sets (2 cars) I finally tried this item one last time and it WORKED :D, yay!! This time I was very careful moving the servo cables into the new case and after a very trembling installation I got it to work.
---REMINDER when installing this item---
1. Be very careful when moving the servo and cables. Don't be surprised if a cable brakes. But be sure to have a soldering machine nearby ;-). The cables can quite easily be fixed, but be sure to NOT cut the cables since they are exactly measured to fit between the servo case and main case.
2. When you put the servo and cables in the case, be very very careful and be sure that every cable is put in the exact same position as it did in the plastic case. No cables is allowed to lay on the other.
3. To avoid short circuit put a tiny piece of plastic between the back connection and the case.
4. When closing the case - be totally sure that no cables lies on the other or between the edges of the case.
If you succeed with above you will not need to worry about this item ever again. My car has crashed so many times and nothing has happened what so ever. Great item if you dare ;->