LRP LiPo 1/10 Competition Car Line Hardcase 7000 - 110C / 55C - 7.4V #LRP430201 (Discountined)
Our Price: Low Price: USD$109.90
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 110 points valued at USD$0.44.
LRP LiPo 1/10 Competition Car Line Hardcase 7000 - 110C / 55C - 7.4V #LRP430201
Please be advised that we could not post any Lithium Batteries by Air. We will only ship this item by surface mail which will take around 1-2 months free of charge. The battery will be shipped separately from other items in your order and would not be affected by the mail method you have chosen. Please purchase with careful consideration.
With these Competition Car Line hardcase LiPos, a completely new developed and stand-alone battery line is available for the various applications in competition. Divided into a spezial 1/10 line, 1/12 line and an all-round line, materials and cells were adapted to the different requirements. The result: a true Blue is Better product with maximum power output!
For 1/10 racers, the 2S 7200 and 2S 7000 are the perfect choice. The 7200 is designed for maximum run time, the 7000 for maximum power. In combination with a rating of 100C/50C and 110C/55C there’s nothing left to be desired regarding 1/10 competition requirements. A special 1S LiPo for 1/12 drivers with 6900 milliampere hours, as well as an optimised Saddle Pack for 4WD offroad racing, a short SubC and 2S high-power all-round-LiPos that are also suitable for 1/8 models, top the line off. The battery type can now still be identified with the battery mounted in the car due to the sideways mounting of the label sticker. The usual fixing with battery tape also cannot harm the cool stickers anymore.
- Up to 110C/55C LiPo power: No memory effect, extremely long lifetime
- 3C Charge current
- HDS-2 - Advanced High Density Stacking technology: Even higher voltage due to improved separator materials
- Tested according to latest UN test standards: High cell safety due to certified UN test
- 4mm gold coated connectors: For lowest contact resistance
- See-through Hardcase: Durable hardcase made of high-quality synthetic material for maximum safety
- 2mm gold coated balancing connector
- LRP quality approved: Tested LRP quality, e.g. endurance-tested over 400 continuous charge and discharge cycles
- C-rate: 110C/55C
- Style: 6-cell SubC stickpack
- Dimensions: 139x47x25.1mm
- Capacity: 7000
- Voltage rating: 7.4V - 2S
- Balancing connector: 2mm gold connector
- Connector: 4mm gold connector
- Application: 1/10 on/offroad
- Weight: 325g
- LRP LiPo 1/10 Competition Car Line Hardcase 7000 - 110C / 55C - 7.4V (1 pc)