Kyosho 1/8 Honda NSR 500 RC Motorcycle #3023 (Discontinued)
Our Price: Low Price: USD$99.90
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 100 points valued at USD$0.40.
Kyosho 1/8 Honda NSR 500 RC Motorcycle #3023
The ultimate in scale realism! The Kyosho 1/8 Honda NSR 500 not only lean realistically through the curves, but the rider moves from side to side at the same time! The Kyosho 1/8 Honda NSR 500 is moulded for even greater scale accuracy and easier access to radio equipment and mechanical parts. The rider is made from an astounding twenty separate parts for natural movement! Fully functional suspension using sprung front forks and a sprung monoshock swing arm at the rear ensure efficient road holding. Oil filled sprung dampers can be fitted as optional uprate parts for even better handling on rougher tracks. The powerful Kyosho Le Mans DM20 motor (included) drives the rear wheel via a real chain system. (Optional ballraced motors can also be fitted for even better performance). Each kit includes two gear ratios, allowing you to match the power to the track. A comprehensive sponsor decal sheet is included for both the rider figure and the bike itself, allowing you to create a scale masterpiece that really works! Great looks and fun to drive too!
- Steering post swings right and left to realise the amazing S.D.S.S. effect!
- The relative front and rear movement causes the centre of gravity to shift and generates the bike’s turning force.
- The rider figure slides left and right over the bike, leaning into turns!
- The twin-tube style main frame has ample room cooling air to flow down the motor and amp.
- Length: 270mm
- Width: 98mm
- Height: 190mm
- Wheelbase: 185mm
- Gear Ratio: 13.80 : 1 - 19.30 : 1
- Weight: 750g (approx.)
- Motor: Le Mans DM20
- Kyosho 1/8 Honda NSR 500 RC Motorcycle (1 Set)
- 2-channel, 1-servo, 1-amp R/C system for motorbikes
- 7.2V-270～600mAh Ni-Cd battery
- Battery charger
- Batteries for R/C system