Kyosho MINI-Z MR-03VE Chassis Set Gyro 50th Anniversary #32761G (Discontinued)
Our Price: Low Price: USD$219.90
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 220 points valued at USD$0.88.
Kyosho MINI-Z MR-03VE Chassis Set Gyro 50th Anniversary #32761G
The next evolution of the MINI-Z Racer now incorporates the latest brushless motor technology into its performance. Never used before on a MINI-Z, this model includes the same-sized ‘Team Orion XSPEED VE’ brushless motor with its characteristic high durability, power, RPM and a flat torque feel. The MINI-Z takes full advantage of the brushless motor’s efficient low friction; non-contact properties that minimize wear and reduce electrical noise to deliver outstanding linear response and smooth acceleration for a sensorless brushless motor that is approved for use in the MINI-Z Cup and other official races. A limit applied to maximum RPM keeps the playing field level for all drivers. In addition, a newly designed circuit board with ICS function connects to a PC (adapter sold separately) for precision setting adjustments. Just download the ‘ICS VE Manager’ software from the Kyosho website to manage the brushless motor settings and remove the RPM limit to extract the full potential from your machine. The newly designed upper cover also allows simple mounting of the optional gyro on top and the chassis is equipped with the MR-03 ball diff that was previously optional. Now the MR-03’s dynamic performance is turbo-charged with brushless motor power to mark a new stage in the evolution of MINI-Z performance and technology.
In place of the brush and commutator used in brushed motors up until now, brushless motors rely on the electric circuit to power the motor. To generate power, brushed motors required constant contact between the brush and commutator, which generated resistance and caused wear on the contact areas to reduce the motor's durability. Brushless motors eliminate this problem and produce higher power output, torque and higher top end performance from the same power input. As there is no contact area, durability is improved so the motor maintains its higher level of performance for longer. These characteristics allow R/C models to perform at higher levels than ever before.
Upper arms connected to king pins and knuckles with ball links allow the camber angle to change with suspension stroke, just like on a real car. Tire contact with the surface remains constant, even during chassis roll and suspension stroke from surface tracing. The newly developed digital steering servo uses a coreless motor that delivers quick steering response and sharp maneuverability that feels like its riding on rails. Also, the upper arm and one-piece cantilever provide ideal cushioned movement for the coil spring. In addition, the stainless steel king pin and wheel shaft delivers smooth movement for excellent running stability. Precision geometry settings eliminate toe in and toe out change during suspension stroke and produce a neutral steering feel. The innovative VCS (Variable Camber Suspension) represents a significant evolutionary step in the history of the MINI-Z.
The powerful position retention and movement of the digital servo is enhanced with the adoption of a coreless motor that provides instantaneous pick up and stopping. In addition, the newly developed steering gear unit has 3 times the gear ratio of previous versions for greater power in holding its position so it holds its line firmly in the face of kickbacks from the road surface and also delivers even more precise movement and response.
- MR-03 Chassis Set installed with brushless motor
- Full bearing, ball differential, gold-plated battery terminal equipment
- Compatible with all existing MINI-Z Racer body types
- Special brushless motor circuit board features 3 LEDs to indicate proper function
- Redesigned upper cover enables simple installation of gyro
- Compatible with optional parts for the MR-03 chassis
- Features newly developed innovative ‘VCS’ front suspension that changes camber angle in concert with suspension stroke
- ASF2.4GHz R/C system removes need to manage frequency bands. A single transmitter can be used with multiple models. **Transmitter is sold separately
- Equipped with digital steering servo with integrated coreless motor
- Coil springs on front suspension can be easily replaced by removing the spring stopper with just two screws
- Features high efficiency gold plated motor terminals
- Pre-calibrated zero point steering setting
- Length: 124-133mm（MM Chassis:125-133mm、RM Chassis:124-132mm
- Width: 65-76mm
- Height: 34-35mm
- Weight: 135g
- Wheelbase: 86-106mm（86、90、94、98、102、106)
- Tread Front and Rear: (Wide) 61.5mm / 59mm、(Narrow) 56.5mm / 56.5mm [when wheel offset is 0]
- Gear Ratio: 7.3、6.3、5.5、4.9：1
- Tires Front and Rear: 23.5 - 25×8.5mm / 25 - 27×8.5～11mm
- Motor: Team ORION XSPEED VE
- Factory assembled MR-03W chassis installed with Team ORION XSPEED VE brushless motor
- One-piece RA-27 receiver and brushless motor circuit board equipped with ICS connector
- Modification parts for RM-type motor mount
- Upper and lower plate and steering tie rod for (front) narrow tread (included)
- Front suspension spacers for adjustment
- Pinion Gears (7T, 8T, 9T)
- Wheel wrench
- Pinion gear tool
- Pairing stick
- Spare wheel nuts
- ASF 2.4GHz Perfex KT-18 transmitter for MINI-Z or Kyosho EX-5UR ASF transmitter (No.82011)
- AAA sized alkaline batteries or Ni-MH x 4 for chassis
- AAA sized alkaline batteries x 4 for transmitter (KT-18), AA sized alkaline batteries x 8 (EX-5UR)