Kyosho 1/24 Mini-Z 4WD Racing Buggy MB-010VE Chassis Set EP #32290 (Discontinued)
Our Price: Low Price: USD$189.90
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 190 points valued at USD$0.76.
Kyosho 1/24 Mini-Z 4WD Racing Buggy MB-010VE Chassis Set EP #32290
All the features and performance of a 1/10 scale racing buggy, such as shaft drive 4WD + 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension, are condensed into this 1/24 scale palm top size Mini-Z. Never worry about finding a place to race again as this dynamic racing machine can be run just about anywhere. So many more users can enjoy the race base model specifications optimized for brushless motor performance with wheels and tires sold separately for personal choice. The 8500KV Team ORION XSPEED VE brushless motor combines with a new ESC jointly developed with Scorpion Power System Co., renowned in R/C airplane competition, to overcome the weak points of sensorless brushless motors. Experience the exquisite control feeling at first touch of the throttle and also low speed range. The On/Off movement typical of sensorless brushless motors is eliminated to produce smoother rotation and optimal performance on slippery surface conditions the Mini-Z buggy regularly races on. Each throttle and braking parameter can be precisely adjusted with a special adaptor (sold separately) and software available for free download. Master control of these functions and this Mini-Z buggy can match your driving style perfectly for the most rewarding driving experience ever experienced.
*Photos for reference only.
- MB 010VE chassis set installed with brushless motor
- Special multi-setting ESC jointly developed with Scorpion Power System Co.
- Full ball bearing specifications of the buggy series.
- Optional under guard & ball stud wrench included as standard to deliver increased chassis rigidity.
- Wide variety of optional parts available for custom tuning.
- Bodies from Comic Racer can be installed using shock stay/body mount set
- Length: 163 mm
- Width: 105 mm
- Height: 46 mm
- Weight: 200 g (approx.)
- Wheelbase: 115 mm
- Tread (F/R): 89mm / 89mm
- Motor: Team ORION XSPEED VE
- MB-010VE factory assembled chassis installed with Team ORION XSPEED VE brushless motor
- 3 pinion gears (11T,13T,15T)
- 2 spur gears (33T, 35T)
- Wheel wrench
- Pinion gear tool
- Pairing stick
- Spare wheel nut
- Motor holder
- Spare sus ball
- Spring spacer
- Wing stay (L,R)
- Screws for fixing wing
- ASF 2.4GHz transmitter
- Body for buggy
- Paint for body
- Tires & wheels for buggy
- AAA-sized alkaline batteries x 4 or Ni-MH batteries x 4 for chassis
- AA x 4 batteries for transmitter