Kyosho Mini-Z MB-011 Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO AE86 White/Black 2.4 GHz Radio RTR Set #32254W (Discontinued)
Our Price: Low Price: USD$185.90
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 186 points valued at USD$0.74.
Kyosho Mini-Z MB-011 Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO AE86 White/Black 2.4 GHz Radio RTR Set #32254W
This feature-packed micro-size chassis includes shaft-drive 4WD + slipper clutch + 2-diff drive train and oil shocks on front/rear double wishbone suspension. Deep suspension stroke and powerful traction produce a totally new level of action and style. Large amounts of pitch and roll combine with the powerful grip of dual-purpose tires compatible with both off and on-road surfaces to produce a fascinatingly funny indoor driving experience from the deformed scale body on this fully factory assembled chassis. MINI-Z owners can use their current ASF2.4GHz transmitter, or simply buy one to enjoy this model. Use the ICS function to connect to a PC for precision setting adjustment and activate the Chase Mode (3-channel transmitter required) to light the fire of racing excitement. The optional gyro unit can also be installed. In addition, the 7-stage geared steering servo produces high torque precision control that holds its position strongly. Not a rally car and not a buggy, the precision control and unique form creates an entirely new model racing experience.
- Comical body shape and 4-wheel independent chassis delivers unique driving experience.
- Fully assembled chassis & polycarbonate printed body set.
- ASF2.4GHz system requires not frequency band selection. Single transmitter can be used to control multiple models.
- Up to 40 cars can run simultaneously and requires no frequency crystals.
- Simply remove cover to change tie-rods.
- Lightning-fast signal processing delivers rapid control response.
- Shipped in standard specifications. Settings can be adjusted using an I.C.S. USB adapter (sold separately).
- Equipped with low battery voltage LED indicator.
- Huge range of optional parts available.
- Length: 204mm
- Width: 107mm
- Height: 85mm
- Weight: approx. 210g
- Wheelbase: 115mm
- Tread Front/Rear: 89mm/85mm
- Tires Front and Rear: 13.5 × 36mm / 18.5 × 36mm
- Motor: 130-Class
- Battery AAA-size alkaline x 4(Sold seperately)
- Controller: KT-18
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C Unit
- Complete printed polycarbonate body
- KT-18 transmitter
- Pinion gears x 3 (11T, 13T, 15T)
- Spur gears x 2 (33T, 35T)
- Pinion Gear Tool
- Spare Wheel Nuts
- Wheel Wrench
- Pairing stick
- Normal rubber tires (installed on car) (4pcs)
- Drift Tires (4pcs)
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 or NiMH batteries x 4 for chassis.
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 for KT-18 Transmitter