Kyosho Mini-Z MR-03 Sports Toyota GT-One TS020 No.1 w/ FHS 2.4 GHz Radio RTR Set #32205L1 (Discontinued)
Our Price: Low Price: USD$129.90
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 130 points valued at USD$0.52.
Kyosho Mini-Z MR-03 Sports Toyota GT-One TS020 No.1 w/ FHS 2.4 GHz Radio RTR Set #32205L1
Front suspension optimizes camber angle in concert with stroke. Thoroughly low center of gravity design. Powerful drive train. No detailed overlooked to create the strongest MINI-Z Racer MR-03 chassis. Exceptional performance is now available in a Readyset for everyone to enjoy! Requires no frequency band selection and up to 40 cars can be run together at the same time. Also compatible with all MINI-Z Racer scale bodies. With the user-friendly features of a Sports version, the dynamic racing performance from its MR-03 base becomes immediately obvious as soon as you drive. This is the true essence of the MINI-Z. The chassis features a connector for the installation of a special light unit (Not Included) that lights up/flashes headlights and taillights in response to throttle and brake control. This is no cheap gimmick but scale realism in its most complete sense. MINI-Z Racer Sports MR-03 Readyset brings performance and style within easy reach for everyone to experience and enjoy!
Now featured with VCS which Upper arms connected to king pins and knuckles with ball links allow the camber angle to change with suspension stroke, just like on a real car. Tire contact with the surface remains constant, even during chassis roll and suspension stroke from surface tracing. The newly developed digital steering servo uses a coreless motor that delivers quick steering response and sharp maneuverability that feels like its riding on rails. Also, the upper arm and one-piece cantilever provide ideal cushioned movement for the coil spring. In addition, the stainless steel king pin and wheel shaft delivers smooth movement for excellent running stability. Precision geometry settings eliminate toe in and toe out change during suspension stroke and produce a neutral steering feel. The innovative VCS (Variable Camber Suspension) represents a significant evolutionary step in the history of the MINI-Z.
*Photos for reference only.
- Features Perfex KT-19 transmitter. Steering volume adjustment possible.
- Factory assembled with quality finish suitable for interior display.
- All MINI-Z Racer bodies can be installed. *Requires compatible motor case and diff gear assembly.
- Features unique front suspension (VCS) that delivers optimum camber change in concert with suspension stroke.
- Spring stopper can be detached with just two screws for easy replacement of coil spring on front suspension.
- A huge variety of parts for MR-03 chassis can be installed.
- Optional gyro unit and ICS cannot be used
- Also, this model is specially designed for the KT-19 transmitter so there is no compatibility with the former KT-18 transmitter/EX-5UR ASF transmitter (No.82011).
- Length: 124-133mmmm
- Wideth: 65-76mm
- Height: 34-35mm
- Wheelbase: 86-106mm
- Thread (F/R): 23.5-25×8.5mm / 25-27×8.5-11mm
- Gear Ratio: 7.3、6.3、5.5、4.9：1
- Weight: 135g approx.
- Motor: 130-Class
- Factory Assembled Chassis (1 pcs)
- Pre-painted Factory Assembled Plastic Body Finished With Markings (pcs)
- 2.4Ghz Transmitter Perfex KT-19 (pcs)
- Parts Set For Changing Front Tread (pcs)
- Front suspension spacer for adjustment
- 6T, 7T, 8T, 9T pinion gears
- Wheel wrench
- Pinion tools
- Spare wheel nut
- Tires and wheels included