Kyosho Mini-Z AWD Sports MA-020S NISSAN SILEIGHTY 180SX White Body Black Roof w/ LED 2.4GHz Radio Readyset RTR Car Kit #32136WB
Our Price: Low Price: USD$179.90
Buy this item and earn 180 points valued at USD$0.72.
Kyosho Mini-Z AWD Sports MA-020S NISSAN SILEIGHTY 180SX White Body Black Roof w/ White LED FHS 2.4GHz Radio Readyset RTR Car Kit #32136WB
To bring its dynamic performance to even more drivers, the MINI-Z AWD Sports is now available in a Readyset. The latest MA-020 chassis features VCS (variable camber suspension) on the front that optimizes camber change with suspension stroke and a specially designed circuit board. The chassis design allows space for installing the special Sports version gyro (sold separately) and adjustment of gyro gain (sensitivity). The gyro can be adjusted on the chassis to reflect the amount of steering correction in response to changes in chassis posture, allowing beginners through to experts to drive to their full potential. Fully fitted out with precision ball bearings, the high drive efficiency of the MA-020 chassis is complimented in the Readyset by the unique scale body and 2.4GHz Perfex KT-19 R/C system that requires no frequency band setting; all at a great value price. Simply set the batteries to enjoy the thrill of drift driving with the included set of drift tires. The chassis is compatible with nearly all ASC MINI-Z bodies (additional parts maybe required for some body styles). The MINI-Z AWD Sports promises a unique world of dramatic racing action for you to experience and enjoy.
*Photos for reference only.
- Newly developed AWD Sports chassis based on MA-020 chassis.
- Special circuit board compatible with optional gyro.
- Chassis features gyro sensitivity adjustment function.
- Drift tires are installed as standard.
- Readyset requires only batteries to be ready for action!
- Features 2.4GHz Perfex KT-19 transmitter that requires no setup of frequency bands.
- Factory completed body comes with display model quality finish.
- Features VCS (variable camber suspension) that adjusts camber in accordance with suspension stroke.
- Coil spring on front suspension can be easily replaced without tools.
- A wide range of optional parts is available to be installed.
- Length : 164.0 - 165.0mm
- Width : 68.0 - 70.5mm
- Height : 45.0 - 48.0mm
- Ground Clearance : 6mm
- Wheelbase : 90(M)mm
- Tread (F/R) : 56.5 - 58.5mm / 56.5 - 58.5mm
- Tire(F/R) : F8.5 mm / F8.5 mm (drift tires)
- Gear Ratio : 7.23, 6.38, 6.0, 5.71, 5.34, 4.97, 4.5 : 1
- Weight : 192g (approx.)
- Motor : 130 class
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit
- Pre-painted factory assembled plastic body, finished with markings
- 2.4GHz Perfex KT-19 transmitter
- Drift tires (installed)
- Pinion gears (15T, 17T, 19T, 21T)
- Spur gears for wheelbases: 27T, 29T, 31T for M, L
- Pinion gear tool
- Spare nuts
- Wheel wrench
- Pairing stick
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 or Ni-MH batteries x 4 for chassis.
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 for transmitter