Kyosho 1/10 FAZER VE AUDI R8 MATTE BLACK 4WD RTR EP #30916 (Discontinued)
Our Price: Price: USD$226.00
You Save: $9.90 (4%)
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 226 points valued at USD$0.90.
Kyosho 1/10 FAZER VE AUDI R8 MATTE BLACK 4WD RTR EP #30916
A new generation of high-performance EP touring cars has arrived!
Low COG combines with superior control and durability.
The arrival of the PureTen EP FAZER 4WD heralds a new era in 1/10 EP shaft-driven touring car category with its specially designed slim yet robust bathtub main chassis that supports a drive train with metal gear differentials sealed in an airtight transmission box. The single-structure left/right lower suspension arms and pivot pins produce the durability and crash-resistance to sustain the intense training required by beginners and aggressive racing of more experienced drivers. Maintenance-friendly features include the motor mount that can be removed with just three bolts and allows straightforward adjustment of gear backlash through the eccentric cam. The user-friendly design of the EP FAZER 4WD also features fixed camber and caster angles on the suspension. Compatible with 200mm bodies, the breathtaking lineup of touring car styles available will make your EP FAZER 4WD a scale racing machine you will be proud of. The mild control characteristics and responsive maneuverability of a shaft-driven 4WD machine produces the awesome racing battle power of the PureTen EP FAZER 4WD for you to enjoy the full experience of R/C racing.
*Photos for reference only.
- Low center for gravity design realizes superior maneuverability.
- Sealed receiver box protects receiver from dust and dirt.
- High response & high torque waterproof KS204WP servo pre-installed.
- Includes waterproof Team Orion R10 ONE speed controller. (MAX 25A)
- Includes waterproof Team Orion NEON ONE brushless motor. (KV-2400)
- Stylish FHSS 2.4GHz R/C system featuring dual rate function is pre-installed. Also features 4-channel receiver, providing scope for future development.
- Comes with Extra Set of Drift Tires
- Fully Assembled Chassis
- Fixed length suspension arms eliminate the need for camber, caster and toe-in (front) adjustment.
- Length: 383mm
- Width: 200mm
- Height: 80mm
- Wheelbase: 260mm
- Tread (F/R): 174mm / 174mm
- Tire(F/R): Φ68.5mm × 26mm / Φ68.5mm × 26mm
- Gear Ratio: 6.34：1
- Weight: 1,700g (approx.)
- Motor: 2400KV
- R/C System: Synclo KT-200
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit (1 set)
- Pre-painted assembled body with decals applied (with large wing) (1 set)
- Syncro KT-200 transmitter (1 set)
- Hex wrench (1.5mm) (1 pc)
- Cross wrench (1 pc)
7.2V-Ni-MH battery or 7.4V Lithium Polymer (Lipo) battery
4 x AA sized alkaline batteries for transmitter