Kyosho 1/8 MAD FORCE KRUISER 2.0VE Readyset RTR EP #30888 (Discontinued)
Our Price: Low Price: USD$385.90
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 386 points valued at USD$1.54.
Kyosho 1/8 MAD FORCE KRUISER 2.0VE Readyset RTR EP #30888
Brushless motor power generates breathtaking running power! Experience off-road like never before with stunningly realistic form!
Drivers and spectators alike will be blown away by the explosive acceleration of the Kruiser VE as soon as the throttle trigger is pulled on this intimidating monster truck. Acceleration is so powerful, good control of the front end will be needed to prevent back flips from a standing start. Needless to say, wheelies are a breeze! You will also believe a truck can fly if you have a jump ramp nearby. The energy source for this extraordinary power and performance comes from the Team Orion brushless motor system and delivers powerful output like you have never experienced before. And with a heavy-duty chassis and drive train to back it up, the MAD FORCE Kruiser VE 2.0 demonstrates superior durability time and again. Also, the Readyset features a pre-assembled chassis so just arrange your own batteries for the chassis and transmitter and a battery charger and you’re ready to crunch in true monster truck power and style. With the high performance 2.4GHz “Syncro KT-231P” R/C system included, free control and setting adjustments are provided without the worry of frequency bands. The failsafe function applies full brakes if the radio signal is lost for added peace of mind. The power of dynamic Monster Truck 3D action and performance is yours to enjoy with the Mad Force Kruiser including VE 2.0 Synchro KT-231P!
*Photos for reference only.
- Fully factory assembled Readyset
- Robust housing structure of the rigid front and rear axles provides effective traction transfer
- Dial adjustable big bore shocks maintain high rigidity in movement and deliver effective damping characteristics from their large volume capacity
- Pre-painted and pre-cut body with decals applied
- Adjustable holder allows batteries of various sizes to be fitted
- Long wheelbase and low down suspension produces dynamic speed as well as stability in straight line running and cornering
- Includes formidable black anodized side plate chassis
- Full ball bearing specifications use 20 bearings through the drive train
- Front - rear interchangeable suspension arms provide efficient maintenance and parts utilization
- Long run times of up to 10 minutes are achievable
- Length: 545 mm
- Width: 383 mm
- Height: 248 mm
- Weight: 4650 g
- Wheelbase: 360 mm
- Tread Front and Rear: 310 mm (Front) / 312 mm (Rear)
- Ground Clearance: 54.5 mm
- Tires: 155 mm (Front), 70.5 mm (Rear)
- Motor: Team Orion NEON 8BL
- Electronic Speed Control ESC: Team Orion Vortex R8
- Battery: 7.2V Ni-MH x 2 (14.4V) Super plug type)
- Factory assembled chassis
- Pre-colored body
- Pre-installed 2.4Ghz KT-231P R/C system
- Pre-installed Team Orion Vortex R8 ESC & NEON 8BL brushless motor
- 17mm Wheel wrench
- 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3mm Hexagonal wrench
- AA sized alkaline batteries x 4 for transmitter
- Batteries for chassis (recommended: Team Orion 2S-1P Li-Po x 2)
- Battery charger