Kyosho 1/8 INFERNO MP9e TKI T1 White & Black 4WD Offroad Buggy w/2.4GHz Syncro KT-331P Transmitter RTR EP #30874T1 (Discontinued
Our Price: Low Price: USD$499.90
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 500 points valued at USD$2.00.
Kyosho 1/8 INFERNO MP9e TKI T1 White & Black 4WD Offroad Buggy w/2.4GHz Syncro KT-331P Transmitter RTR EP #30874T1
The world-beating performance of Inferno MP9 TKI is now available in electric power with the launch of the MP9e TKI Readyset. Simply switch ON and feel the power surge with instant acceleration to full speed. With precision control and handling, the MP9e marks a new era in electric buggy performance that is ready to take on any type of course. The TKI (Team Kyosho International) brand marks this MP9e as a fully equipped race spec version with the Inferno’s superior racing performance and wide scope for setting options. Expert racers to beginners can enjoy breathtaking performance on any off-road circuit with this fully pre-assembled Readyset packaged with the 2.4GHz large LCD screen KT-331P transmitter and fast response/high torque KS-5031-09MW servo installed. Combined with the powerful Team Orion NEON8 brushless motor, anyone can experience and enjoy the very best electric off-road performance.
*Photos for reference only.
- Color: White & Black
- Already low C of G characteristics of the GP MP9 buggy are enhanced with an even greater centralization of heavy components to concentrate mass for superior controllability
- Unique structure of the motor mount allows adjustment of backlash or replacement of the motor by loosening two screws from above
- Shock stays with gun metallic finish promise tough performance
- Newly designed body delivers improved aerodynamics for greater controllability
- Rear suspension arms are fitted with mudguards that keep dirt out of drive shafts and wheels. Each section is designed to perform optimally under true race conditions
- Readyset package can be ready for action the day you buy it
- Full-time 4WD with 3-diff shaft drive and 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension contributes to low C of G.
- Full ball bearing specifications.
- Huge range of optional parts for Inferno can be used.
- Wide scope for setting adjustments are possible including wheelbase, tread, roll center, caster angle, toe angle and camber.
- Front hub carrier can be adjusted to produce 3 caster angles.
- Roll center can be adjusted by changing suspension bushings in lower arm.
- Bolted on wing holds firm even when subjected to big shocks.
- Lightweight design features compact front and rear diff units.
- Suspension with bushings eliminates the use of E-rings for more efficient maintenance and setting.
- Length: 490 mm
- Width: 307 mm
- Height: 180 mm
- Weight: 3370 g (approx.)
- Ground Clearance: 28 mm
- Wheelbase: 325 mm (change rear hub collar positions - 4 settings)
- Tread (F/R): 254 mm (replace bushings - 3 rear, 2 front settings)
- Tire(F/R): 116 x 44mm (F/R)
- Gear Ratio: 12.6：1
- Motor: Team Orion NEON8 Brushless
- Battery: 7.2V NiMH x 2 (recommended : Sports Power 4500/with super plug)
- Battery Note: Super (Deans) plug only
- Pre-assembled chassis with pre-set control linkages
- Pre-cut and painted body
- 2.4GHz R/C system installed (3ch receiver)
- 1.0 module steel pinion gear
- L-shape hex wrenches: 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm
- Cross wrench (large)
- 17mm wheel wrench
- 7.2V NiMH battery x 2 both Super Plug specification
- Battery charger (recommended / Team ORION ORI30126)
- 4 x AA alkaline batteries for transmitter