Infinity 1/10 IF14 Fourteen Touring Chassis Kit EP #IF14 Free Ship
Our Price: Price: USD$479.90
You Save: $40.00 (8%)
Buy this item and earn 480 points valued at USD$1.92.
Infinity 1/10 IF14 Fourteen Touring Chassis Kit EP #IF14
Infinity have officially introduced their new IF14 1/10th scale electric touring car kit. Originally based off of the SMJ CX11, the kit was refined with the help of Infinity’s factory on-road team that includes World Champions such as Marc Rheinard, Jilles Groskamp, Naoto Matsukura and Andy Moore to name just a few. The car makes use of a new, fully symmetrical chassis and topdeck design for precise steering action and equal traction characteristics while the somewhat unconventional suspension mount design has the lower arms attached to the front and rear aluminium bulkheads rather than the chassis as it is standard for most of today’s electric touring cars which results in a more natural chassis flex. Composite bushings make for swift and easy suspension geometry changes, such as toe and anti-squat, without the need for additional suspension brackets.
Other suspension parts include low-profile big bore shock absorbers with genuine SMJ springs, the kit utilities 1-piece or split-type anti-roll bar mounts for easy to tune and maintain swaybar action and red anodized aluminium turnbuckles make for visual impact. Also included are newly designed double joint front driveshafts, a floating aluminium servo mount, alloy battery mounts, 20T aluminium center pulley and a zero-gap foam front bumper. The kit, that already has proven its capabilities by winning high-class races such as the recent opening round of the AOC, is set for a release around mid-May.
*Photos for reference only.
- Aluminium suspension holder directly mounts to the 7075-T6 lower bulkhead for unhindered chassis flex
- Resin eccentric bushings for easy toe angle and anti-squat adjustments
- Short big bore shocks and SMJ silver line spring
- Newly designed D. J. CVDs in the front as standard
- 2.25mm-thick main chassis and 2.0mm-thick top deck
- One piece type & split-up type sway bar holders
- Red anodized lightweight aluminium turnbuckles
- Aluminium battery holder
- 20T Aluminium center pulley
- Front axle: Rigid axle (38T)
- Rear differential: Gear differential with oil encapsulated (38T)
- AXON spur gear TCS (64 pitch) is included
- Second speed reduction ratio: 1.9)
- Infinity 1/10 IF14 Fourteen Touring Chassis Kit
- Steering servo
- Pinion Gear
- Body Shell