NOVAK Impact Racing Brushless ESC w/ X-Drive
Our Price: Low Price: USD$189.90
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 190 points valued at USD$0.76.
NOVAK Impact Racing Brushless ESC w/ X-Drive, Super Tuner For 2WD 1/10 1/12 #1730
Small Size, Big Impact- The hunt for the perfect small-size racing ESC has come to an end. Look no further and prepare to make an Impact at your track and on the podium! Unlock the true potential of your vehicle with incredible power, performance, and reliability! The Impact Racing Brushless ESC with X-Drive (#1730) is the smallest, most complete and feature-packed brushless ESC to date. This pure, sensor-based brushless racing ESC is designed to accommodate the extreme demands of electric 2WD 1/10th scale off-road racing, the tight confines of 1/12th pan car racing, and is perfect for nearly all 1S and 2S LiPo racing classes. The Impact features Novak’s X-Drive™ for ultimate driving performance, and Novak’s new Super-Tuner™ firmware for faster set-up changes and more adjustability than ever before. Drivers on the search for the next-generation, small racing ESC, look no further than the Novak Impact!
EXTREMELY SMALL- A new level of small size and performance has been achieved. The Impact is significantly smaller than standard racing ESCs and fits into any vehicle- including the tight-fitting spaces of the TLR® 22 2WD Racing Buggy™ (as pictured), Durango® DEX210 2WD Buggy™, or 1/12th scale vehicles. The Impact’s small size opens up new installation options and placement choices never thought of with standard-size speed controls.
RACE-READY CONTROLLER - You race to win. So why install a controller in your vehicle that is not up for the challenge? The Impact uses high quality and rugged components to ensure your vehicle keeps running pack after pack.
HEAVY-DUTY CONTROLLER- Your vehicle isn’t wimpy, so why put a wimpy controller in it? The Impact uses high quality and rugged components to ensure your vehicle keeps running pack after pack.
EQUIPPED WITH NOVAK X-DRIVE™- Novak X-Drive™ will provide incredibly smooth throttle response while maintaining an extremely connected and controlled feel. This motor-firing technology has been taking the racing world by storm and is now included in the smallest, completely race-ready ESC on the market. No competition ESC is complete without Novak X-Drive™!
NOVAK'S ALL-NEW SUPER TUNER™ INTERFACE -To deliver unmatched performance and usability in the high-end ESC category, Novak engineers developed enhanced, on-board programming to ensure that customizing and tuning the Impact to your racing style has never been easier. With Novak’s Super Tuner™ firmware, nothing extra is needed, and making changes trackside is a snap! Gone are the days of special boxes, programmers, or lugging your expensive laptop to the dusty track. Novak’s Super Tuner firmware features a modern menu system that is accessed with the ESC’s programming button and 5 different-colored LEDs. Over a dozen parameters are adjustable including Start and End RPM values that use a unique table system that spans the entire usable ranges. Dynamic Timing Advance™ can be adjusted in 1-degree increments, or jump to 10-degree steps. The tuning options are endless!
MOTOR COMPATIBILITY- The Impact Racing Brushless ESC is compatible with all popular 2-pole, 540-size sensored brushless motors like Novak’s Premium Ballistic Spec and Ballistic Racing Brushless Motors. All Novak Ballistic motors feature adjustable timing and interchangeable components for full customization, cleaning, and repairability.
- For: 2WD 1/10 1/12 RC
- Designed to meet ROAR Sportsman Class Racing specs; includes blinking white LED for non-timing racing events
- NovaBrakes™ provide instantaneous braking under any condition
- Dynamic Timing Advance™ increases the motor’s RPM dynamically through the throttle band for higher speeds
- Auto-detect LiPo battery protection circuitry automatically detects the battery voltage (1S/2S) and reduces the power as needed to protect the batteries from going below the safety voltage
- Novak's One-Touch Set-Up™ for quick and easy transmitter set-up
- Sensor-based system for excellent torque and low-speed drivability
- Compact and lightweight design
- Water-resistant case with protective silicone gasket seal to help keep out the elements
- Low-profile, cross-cut heat sink for reduced weight and efficient cooling
- Cooling fan included with plug-in harness
- On-board diagnostic temperature monitoring that lets you quickly check the ESC's temperature at any time
- Thermal overload protection circuitry to protect from overheating
- On-board Hall Sensor Test to easily and quickly verify that the motor's sensors are working properly
- Gold-plated, direct-solder wiring tabs for flexible soldering options
- User-replaceable input and switch harnesses, and motor sensor harness
- Motor Type: Sensored Brushless
- Fwd/Brk/Rev: F / B / R
- Input Cells (LiPo/Ni-MH): 1*-2S LiPo / 4-6-cell NiMH
- Size: 29 x 24.3 x 20mm
- Height: #1748:17.8mm, #1749: 24.6mm
- Weight: 21.3 g
- On-Resistance (ohms): 0.0004 ohms @ 25°C trans. temp.
- Motor Compatibility: 540-size sensored brushless motor (2 pole); Limit TBA
- BEC (volts / amps): 6.0 volts DC / 2.0 amps
- Wire Size (GA): 14G Super-Flex Novak Silicone Wire
- Status LEDs: 5, multi-colored, on-board
- NOVAK Impact Racing Brushless ESC (1 pc)