Buy this item and earn 4 points valued at USD$0.02.
?CON PORGRAMMED SPEED CONTROLLER
(Operation & Precautions)
2. Attach quality connectors on the silicone wires that willmatch to the connectors from the battery pack. The pink silicone wire is positive (+) and the green silicone wire is negative (-).
3. Connect the speed controller signal wires to the receiver throttle channel.
4. First turn on your transmiiter, then connect the battery pack (or turn on the On/Off switch).
5. Move the throttle stick to the lowest position and wait for a second, then push the stick upward to start the motor running. If you don't to keep the stick at teh lowest position for a second, the speed controller will not activate for your safety.
6. If the motor would not start to run, adjust the throttle trim downward. If the speed controller still does not activate, disconnect the battery pack (or the turn On/Off switch off) first and turn your transmitter off, then switch the reversing switch on your transmitter. Repeat the same procedure from 4 to activate the switch on your transmitter. Repeat the same procedure from 4 to activate the speed controller.
7. LED display:
8. For better efficiency and maximum performance we would recommend to install the heat sink (supplied). Cut the shrink tubing and attach the head sink on the name plate (ICS-400, 600) or power MOS FET (ICS-480).