HPI Racing x Weld TOYOTA Chaser JZX100 Mark II 200mm Clear Body Set For 1/10 Touring Drift #30727
The updated Weld X JZX100 Toyota Mark II body builds on the same astounding features of the original JZX100 and adds new custom assets/images features to freshen the look and get envious looks from your drift teammates!
This is a fully authorized and licensed replica of the Weld/HPI drift team car driven by Koichi Yamashita, which competed in the massive D1-GP, the absolute pinnacle of drift championships!
*Photos for reference only.
- For: 1/10 Touring
- Clear Body
- Material: Lexan
- Premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlights, grill, tail lights, full body wrap, official logos and more - for a perfect finish with a lot of details.
- Premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlights, grill, and tail lights.
- Full body wrap, official logos and more - for a perfect finish with a lot of details.
- High quality, crystal clear polycarbonate with excellent dimensional stability and impact resistance, for extra strength and longer life.
- Clear, easy-peel overspray paint film makes painting quick and easy.
- Pre-marked body post holes for easy mounting on HPI car.
- Officially licensed body.
- Length: 456mm
- Width: 200mm
- Height: 114mm
- Clear Body with Decals
- Black Plastic Rear Wing with Mounting Hardware
- Window Mask Sheet