Hobbywing Head Lock G3 Advance Gyro for RC Helicopter 200 to 600 class #G3 GYRO Free Shipping (Discontinued)
Our Price: Low Price: USD$65.90
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 66 points valued at USD$0.26.
Hobbywing Manual of G3 Advance Gyro G3 GYRO
Hobbywing G3 GYRO Website: Here
This is a Hobbywing Manual of G3 Advance Gyro
- For: Standard digital servos, frequency 333Hz, servo neutral point: 1520us, Narrow band digital servos, frequency 560Hz, servo neutral point: 760us
- Dual working modes: Normal mode and Head-lock mode, switched by the sensitivity value of the GAIN channel of your transmitter.
- User programmable
- Uses advanced MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanical Systems) angular rate sensor to get super performance.
- Advanced algorithm: AVCS (Angular Vector Control System) algorithm provides best tail-control performance.
- TBuilt-in temperature compensation circuit eliminates the drift caused by environment temperature changing.
- Completely digitalized to make the gyro more reliable: Each programmable value is adjusted by a SET button without any analog component such as trimming potentiometer.
- Input: 4.5-6.5V, operating current = 50mA, maximum current <100mA.
- Size: 26mm*24mm*9mm.
- Weight: 12g
- G3 Advance Gyro (1 pc)
- Adhesive foam pads (2 pcs)
- Steel plate for vibration isolation (1 pc)