Hobbywing EZRUN MAX10 SCT 120A Waterproof ESC w/ 3660 G2 4600KV Motor w/ YR Tornado Fan & Mount Combo #CB1199 FREE SHIP
Our Price: Price: USD$129.99
You Save: $29.40 (18%)
Buy this item and earn 130 points valued at USD$0.52.
Hobbywing EZRUN MAX10 SCT 120A Waterproof ESC w/ 3660 G2 4600KV Motor w/ YR Tornado Fan & Mount Combo #CB1199
- Hobbywing EZRUN 3660 G2 4600KV 4-Pole Sensorless Brushless Motor For 1/10 RC Car #EZRUN-3660-G2 4600KV
- Hobbywing EZRUN MAX10 SCT 120A Waterproof Sensorless Brushless ESC For 1/10 RC #EZRUN MAX10 SCT
- Yeah Racing Aluminum 7075 Fan Mount w/ 30mm Tornado Fan for 540 Motor Black #YA-0525BK
Hobbywing EZRUN 3660 G2 4600KV 4-Pole Sensorless Brushless Motor For 1/10 RC Car #EZRUN-3660-G2 4600KV
This is the Hobbywing EZRUN 3660 G2 4-Pole Sensorless Brushless Motor. The 4-pole design of the 3660 series will guarantee the motor produces large amounts of torque, a much faster acceleration response and a very stable output of power to the drivetrain.
- For: 1/10 RC Car
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Low Cogging Torque: The first motor adopted the innovative 4-pole-8-magnet "staggered pole" rotor (Hobbywing-patented design) (in the RC field) has the extremely low cogging effect and low torque pulsation (it's reduced by 85% when comparing with conventional 1/10th scale 4-pole motors).
- Motor Thermal Protection: When pairing the EzRun 3652/3660 G2 with a Hobbywing EzRun MAX10-SCT or MAX10 ESC, the built-in temperature sensor and sensor port at the load end (for connecting to ESC) will make the motor thermal protection available to protect the motor from damage due to overheat.
- High Efficiency: Hobbywing’s temperature control technology has been designed to protect the motor from being damaged by heat thus less heat more efficient the motor will run and perform. The output performance of this motor has an efficiency rate of up to 90%, a leading level in the RC world.
- Quality Materials & Excellent Design: The use of double insulated windings (240℃ R-leveled), high-intensity adhesive (340℃), Japanese bearings and silicon steel sheets guarantees users the outstanding performance and super durability. The wheel hub design of the front & rear end bells reduces the motor weight.
- Compatible (with the EZRUN MAX10-SCT/MAX10 ESC): When pairing the EzRun 3652/3660 G2 motor with a Hobbwing EzRun MAX10-SCT/ MAX10 ESC, the excellent match between ESC and motor will give you large torque plus a very smooth and linear power band.
- Scale: 1/10th
- Brushed/Brushless: Brushless
- Sensored/Sensorless: Sensorless
- Pole Count: 4
- Relevant Parameters:
- KV Rating: 4600
- LiPo Cells: 2S
- No Load Current (A): 7.2V
- Size & Weight:
- Outer Diameter: 36mm
- Length: 60mm
- Shaft Diameter: 5mm
- Weight: 262 grams
- Other Parameters:
- Timing: 0
- Applications: 1/10 short course truck, truck, monster truck (4wd)
- Hobbywing EZRUN 3660 G2 4600KV 4-Pole Sensorless Brushless Motor (1 pc)
- 21 Tooth, 48 Pitch Pinion gear w/ 5mm bore (1 pc)
Hobbywing EZRUN MAX10 SCT 120A Waterproof Sensorless Brushless ESC For 1/10 RC #EZRUN MAX10 SCT
This is the Hobbywing EZRun MAX10 SCT V3 1/10 Scale Waterproof Brushless ESC. Compatible with 2-4S LiPo power, the MAX10 SCT provides the ultimate power upgrade solution for many popular 1/10 scale vehicles.
- High Reliability & Durability: Built with the most rugged and high-quality components and coupled with cutting-edge firmware, the EZRun MAX10 SCT is able to deliver unmatched power and performance for even the most hardcore of racing applications, but is also responsive enough to protect itself from damage due to overloading due to physical abuse, overuse or even human error.
- Great Flexibility & Versatility: With incredible acceleration capabilities and a rock-solid, stable output, the MAX10 SCT can handle instant full-torque start-ups for wheelies, high-speed racing on straightaways and powering through the bumpiest terrain. The user will have the choice of adjusting the ESC parameters as per his preference and ability.
- Applicable for All Weather Conditions: The waterproof and dust-proof design allows the MAX10 SCT to be used in all weather conditions without any issue of damage caused to the ESC from water or dust.
- High Voltage Built-in BEC: The MAX10 SCT has adopted the world's first HV built-in BEC with an output current of up to 3 Amps and a switchable output voltage of 6-7.4V. The high voltage BEC is designed to handle today's high voltage servos on demand used by 1/10 scale vehicles.
- Advanced & Secure Electronic Switch: The MAX10 SCT features an electronic switch with a lifespan of over 50,000 on/off cycles, housed in a completely waterproof, dust-proof and shock-resistant design.
- Regular Firmware Updates Free of Charge: You can upgrade the MAX10 SCT with the Hobbywing USB LINK software, a multifunction LCD program box and a laptop. Hobbywing updates it's ESC firmware regularly giving you upgraded features more often when available.
- Maintenance Free: The ESC, minus the cooling fan, is basically maintenance free. The cooling fan is designed to be shockproof, which in turn will reduce damage brought on by frequent vehicle big jumps and landings on hard surfaces.
- Continuous Current: 120A
- Peak Current: 830A
- Motor Type: Sensorless Brushless Motor
- Applications: 1/10th Short Course Trucks, Stadium Trucks, Monster Trucks
- Motor Limit:
- 2S LiPo: KV ≤6000
- 3S LiPo: KV ≤4000
- 4S LiPo: KV ≤3000
- LiPo/NiMH Cells: 6-12S NiMH, 2-4S LiPo
- BEC Output: 6V/7.4V Switchable, Continuous Current of 3A (Switch-mode BEC)
- Cooling Fan: Powered by the stable BEC voltage of 5V-7.4V
- Connectors: Input End: None, Output End: Female 4.0mm Gold Connectors (pre-soldered onto the PCB of the speed controller)
- Size (LxWxH): 49.0x39.5x34.7mm
- Weight: 105g
- Programming Port: FAN/PRG Port
- (1) MAX10 SCT ESC
- (3) 12 AWG, 200C Black wires for a brushless motor
- (1) 12 AWG, 200C Red / Black wires for battery input
- (1) Double side tape
- (2) Heat shrink tube
- (1) Manual
Yeah Racing Aluminum 7075 Fan Mount w/ 30mm Tornado Fan for 540 Motor Black #YA-0525BK
Fan mount for keeping your motor cool! Features a wire hiding clamp, where you can neatly tuck your fan wire underneath and can prevent it from catching onto moving parts! Able to fit either 30 or 40mm fans! A setscrew at the top allows you to tighten the clamp which prevents it from moving when you have set it at your desired angle. Packaged with a 30mm fan!
*Photos for reference only.
For: 540 Motors
Material: 7075 Aluminum
Aluminum 7075 Fan Mount (1 Pc)
Tornado 30mm Fan (1 pc)