Onisiki Hell Blaze 60A Brushless Sensored ESC For 1/10 1/12 #ONI4601
Our Price: Price: USD$35.90
You Save: $4.00 (10%)
Buy this item and earn 36 points valued at USD$0.14.
Onisiki Hell Blaze 60A Brushless Sensored ESC #ONI4601
Onisiki's high powered and long lasting Hell Blaze Brushless Series allows for both new users entering the world of brushless systems and experienced users who require a new brushless system and don't want to break the bank. This esc is capable for all sorts of 1/10 applications, with Circuitry made to withstand modernday LiPo and Brushless power.
- For: 1/10 ,1/12 On-Road Touring/Drift car/F1/M car, 1/10 Off-Road Buggy/2WD SCT/Truggy, STOCK/SPORT Race
- Compact size, suitable for various car chassis.
- Auto identification system will distoniguish between sensored and sensorless brushless motors automatically.
- Excellent operating feelings and plentiful adjustment options, suitable for all uses.
- 8 steps of timing adjustment greatly increase the output power of the motor, and unlock its maximum potential.
- Proportional brake with 4 steps of Maximum Brake Force adjustment, 8 steps of Drag Brake Force adjustment and 4 steps of Initial Brake Force adjustment.
- 9 steps of acceleration (punch) adjustment, from “soft” to “very aggressive” to fit for different kinds of cars, tires and tracks.
- Multiple protections: Low voltage cut-off protection for Lipo or NiMH battery / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection / Motor Lock-up protection.
- One-button (the “SET” button on the ESC) to set the ESC, and easy to reset all parameters to the factory default settings.
- Compatible with the optional device ---- the portable Digital LED Program Card, especially convenient for outdoor use.
- Continuous Current: 60A
- Peak Current: 380A
- Resistance: 0.0008 Ohm
- Motor Type Supported: Sensored / Sensorless Brushless Motor
- Motor Limit:
- For 4-6 cells NiMH/2S Lipo
- ≥8.5T(1/10 On-road), ≥13.5T(1/10 Off-road) *"T" indicates the limit value of motor turns when the ESC timing is set to 0. The larger the timing, the more turns the motor needs.
- 8-9 cells NiMH/3S Lipo
- ≥13.5T(1/10 On-road), ≥17.5T(1/10 Off-road) *"T" indicates the limit value of motor turns when the ESC timing is set to 0. The larger the timing, the more turns the motor needs.
- Input Voltage: 4-9 Cells NiMH / 2-3S Lipo
- BEC Output / Operating Voltage of the Cooling Fan: [email protected], Linear Mode / 6V (The cooling fan gets its power supply from the built-in BEC)
- Dimension / Weight: 33mm(L)*28mm(W)*31.5mm(H, with cooling fan) / 59g (with wires, without cooling Fan)
- Onisiki Hell Blaze 60A Brushless Sensored ESC w/Capacitor (1 pc)
- Manual (1 pc)