I wasted 1 day for assembling this kit. There are a lot of problems.
1. Wheels cannot be assembled because the outer and inner rim cannot be fit. Maybe only in the new lot. I observed some in Youtube but no one found this. I solved by not-good method then the wheel are not smooth while spinning.
2. Tires is too soft. I test by pulling the tracter by hand both straight and turn, then tires come off the wheel. I have to cut foam and put it in tires myself to solve this. The manual illustrated that there are inner tires but there is no.
3. Some screws are in poor condition and some screws are missing.
4. A wire at switch toggle separates from switch since in pack.
Great trailer overall, I was really pleased with how much detail there is with the axils and suspension. There were a few problems like the manual wasnít very specific on how things are put together. Once I got done building it I hooked it up to my Axial AX10 but the trailer itself is way too heavy let alone with a truck on it. I broke my rear driveshaft three times before I decided that it wasnít going to work. Not sure what Iím going to do since I only have the AX10 and two other crawlers that donít have hitches.
Yes, it does make for some imaginative assy... but isn't that half the fun? It was packaged well and there was no damage/scratches etc. There will be some extra screws etc left over but hey...rather have this than be looking for them. The lights installation was the most finicky for me but some shoe goo and a few tie wraps and all was good. Overall I am happy with the product, for the price, and the end result.
As a whole, I'm really impressed with this trailer. It offer good value for money. The only thing I wasn't impressed by is the slight slop on the axle where the wheels attach but some shims have sorted this.
I recently received the heavy duty trailer and I really like it. It comes disassembled and you have to put it together. It wasn't that easy to put it together because the manual is of really bad quality. It's one small sheet, printed in black and grey colors and you are not able to see how it should be put together - but I did it in at least 1,5 hours :D Some screws were missing but I fortunately had a bunch of screws lying around. There are two areas where the trailer was a little bit rusty. I guess it was a bad painting as well as bad storage afterwards. One screw just didn't want to hold tight within one thread.
Unfortunately the LED kit just didn't work and I was too lazy to find and fix the problem - just because if should work without fixing a problem.
What I really didn't lik..