Futaba 4PX 4-Channel 2.4GHz T-FHSS Transmitter w/R304SB x2 Receiver w/ AA Battery Holder #4PX 2.4G w/o Battery
Introducing the 4PX, the most cutting-edge 4-channel radio in the Futaba fleet. The 4PX is 30% faster and 0.5 oz. (15 g) lighter than the 4PKS-R, for ultimate response and comfort. It’s fully stocked with all the features today’s drivers want — and then some.
At the heart of the 4PX is a full-color TFT (Thin Film Transistor) display that's easy to read in any light condition. This large, 3.5" (89 mm) LCD has intuitive menus and clearly labeled graphics for hassle-free operation. Racers can even monitor lap times and battery voltage in real time without having to scroll through multiple menus.
The 4PX also includes a synthesized voice for telemetry data, so drivers can hear the latest updates through the built-in speaker or headphones (sold separately). A large, assignable button on the bottom of the transmitter lets users activate key features instantly.
Compatibility with T-FHSS, S-FHSS and FASST protocols gives drivers the freedom to use the 4PX with their favorite Futaba 2.4GHz receivers. Durable, long-lasting potentiometers result in improved, precise calibration; insert a micro memory card (sold separately) to update software and transfer models from one 4PX to another.
Other highlights – like multiple crawler functions, two trigger choices and a steering wheel with drop-down option – are proven features by drivers all over the world. Of course, they only represent a small part of everything the 4PX has to offer. Click on the overview tab to get the full scoop.
*Photos for reference only.
- 30% faster and 0.5 oz (15 g) lighter than the 4PKS-R
- 3.5" (89 mm) QVGA (Quarter Video Graphics Array) TFT (Thin Film Transistor) color LCD screen makes navigation and programming fast and simple
- Three grip choices (two are optional)
- Durable, long-life wheel potentiometers
- Two durable, throttle trigger options with tension adjustments
- Large, assignable switch that can be touched by a driver's body is located on the bottom edge of the transmitter
- Low steering wheel position with drop-down option
- Steering wheel can be switched for left-handed drivers
- Trigger unit can be adjusted forward or backward by 7 mm
- Compatible with these T-FHSS, S-FHSS and FASST receivers: R304SB, R304SB-E, R614FS, R614FF-E, R2104GF, R204GF-E, R203GF and others as they are developed
- 31 telemetry sensor slots available (sensors sold separately)
- Synthesized voice for telemetry data
- Multiple crawler functions — including 4WS mixing and Dual ESC mixing
- Comfortable feel/balance
- Internal aluminum frame
- 5 programmable mixes
- 40-model memory
- Steering mixer
- Brake mixer
- Gyro mixer
- CPS (Channel Power Switch) mixer
- Tilt mixer
- Adjustable dual-compound steering wheel can be switched around for a different feel
- Multi-function jog switch
- Grip with built-in vibration
- Built-in S.Bus servo/Futaba ESC/telemetry sensor programmers.
- Mechanical ATL
- 32° and 34° wheel adapters
- "Telemetry Disabled" LED indicator
- Earphone jack
- Battery charging jack
- Built-in speaker
- Adjustable rotating antenna
- Compatible with 2S LiFe batteries, NiMHs, dry cells and other battery options. Lasts approximately 10 hours in T-FHSS mode and approximately 6 hours in FASST mode using a LiFe battery
- Micro memory card slot
- Free user-updateable software
- Push-button power switch with auto-off function
- Clock and voltage meter
- Neck strap holder
- Model: R304SB
- Operating Voltage: 4.8 - 7.4V
- Dimensions: 35.1 x 23.2 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 6.6g
- Futaba 4PX 4-Channel 2.4GHz T-FHSS Computer Radio System Transmitter (1 pc)
- Futaba #R304SB Receiver (2 pcs)
- Japan Plug (1 pc)
- 4 Cell AA Battery Tray for Transmitter (1pc)
- Receiver Switch (1 pc)
- Wheel Offset Adapter (1 pc)
- Miniature Screwdriver (1 pc)
- Manual (1 pc)