Futaba 4PX-R 4 Channel 2.4GHz T-FHSS Computer Radio System Transmitter w/R314SB Receiver Limited Edition Free Fedex Shipping #4PX-RR w/R314SB
To ensure your 4PX-R is delivered securely and speedily at your door, please note this item will be shipped separately among your order items with FedEx Economy at no extra charge. All other items will be shipped with your choice of delivery.
**IMPORTANT NOTICE: This product CANNOT be shipped to Russia and Countries in South America. Sorry for the inconvenience.**
Introducing the 4PX-R, the most cutting-edge 4-channel radio in the Futaba fleet. The 4PX-R is 30% faster and 0.5 oz. (15 g) lighter than the 4PKS-R, for ultimate response and comfort. It’s fully stocked with all the features today’s drivers want — and then some.
At the heart of the 4PX-R is a full-color TFT (Thin Film Transistor) display that's easy to read in any light condition. This large, 3.5" (89 mm) LCD has intuitive menus and clearly labeled graphics for hassle-free operation. Racers can even monitor lap times and battery voltage in real time without having to scroll through multiple menus.
The 4PX-R also includes a synthesized voice for telemetry data, so drivers can hear the latest updates through the built-in speaker or headphones (sold separately). A large, assignable button on the bottom of the transmitter lets users activate key features instantly.
Compatibility with T-FHSS, S-FHSS and FASST protocols gives drivers the freedom to use the 4PX-R with their favorite Futaba 2.4GHz receivers. Durable, long-lasting potentiometers result in improved, precise calibration; insert a micro memory card (sold separately) to update software and transfer models from one 4PX-R to another.
Other highlights – like multiple crawler functions, two trigger choices and a steering wheel with drop-down option – are proven features by drivers all over the world. Of course, they only represent a small part of everything the 4PX-R has to offer. Click on the overview tab to get the full scoop.
*Photos for reference only.
- Racing Mode Software
- 30% faster and 0.5 oz (15 g) lighter than the 4PKS-R
- 3.5" (89 mm) QVGA (Quarter Video Graphics Array) TFT (Thin Film Transistor) color LCD screen makes navigation and programming fast and simple
- Three grip choices (two are optional)
- Durable, long-life wheel potentiometers
- Two durable, throttle trigger options with tension adjustments
- Large, assignable switch that can be touched by a driver's body is located on the bottom edge of the transmitter
- Low steering wheel position with drop-down option
- Steering wheel can be switched for left-handed drivers
- Trigger unit can be adjusted forward or backward by 7 mm
- Compatible with these T-FHSS, S-FHSS and FASST receivers: R304SB, R304SB-E, R614FS, R614FF-E, R2104GF, R204GF-E, R203GF and others as they are developed
- 31 telemetry sensor slots available (sensors sold separately)
- Synthesized voice for telemetry data
- Multiple crawler functions — including 4WS mixing and Dual ESC mixing
- Comfortable feel/balance
- Internal aluminum frame
- 5 programmable mixes
- 40-model memory
- Steering mixer
- Brake mixer
- Gyro mixer
- CPS (Channel Power Switch) mixer
- Tilt mixer
- Adjustable dual-compound steering wheel can be switched around for a different feel
- Multi-function jog switch
- Grip with built-in vibration
- Built-in S.Bus servo/Futaba ESC/telemetry sensor programmers.
- Mechanical ATL
- 32° and 34° wheel adapters
- "Telemetry Disabled" LED indicator
- Earphone jack
- Battery charging jack
- Built-in speaker
- Adjustable rotating antenna
- Compatible with 2S LiFe batteries, NiMHs, dry cells and other battery options. Lasts approximately 10 hours in T-FHSS mode and approximately 6 hours in FASST mode using a LiFe battery
- Micro memory card slot
- Free user-updateable software
- Push-button power switch with auto-off function
- Clock and voltage meter
- Neck strap holder
- Model: R314SB
- Operating Voltage: 4.0 - 8.4V
- Dimensions: 35.1 x 23.2 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 6.6g
- Futaba 4PX-R 4-Channel 2.4GHz T-FHSS Computer Radio System Transmitter (1 pc)
- Futaba #R314SB Receiver (1 pc)
- Li-Fe Battery (1 pc)
- Receiver Switch (1 pc)
- Wheel Offset Adapter (1 pc)
- Miniature Screwdriver (1 pc)
- Manual (1 pc)