LRP Flow WorksTeam Brushless Speed Control (2015 Version) #80970 FREE SHIP
Our Price: Price: USD$129.90
You Save: $113.00 (47%)
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 130 points valued at USD$0.52.
LRP Flow WorksTeam Brushless speed control #LRP80970
LRP celebrates an impressive comeback with latest technology! After Ronald Völker’s overall victory at the ETS 2011/12 with a pre-production version of the LRP Flow against the best drivers of the scene, the final production version totally convinced at the IFMAR 1/12 and TC Worlds 2012. The clearly best performance with best lap times and fastest qualifying run in TC as well as the fastest final run in 1/12 impressively showed the potential and class of this newly developed high-end brushless speedo from the Blue is Better company. With a total of 5 Flow WorksTeam speed controls in the A-Mains, it also was the most successful speed control at the IFMAR WC 2012.
The hard- and software of the Flow speed controls have been designed completely from scratch, the speedo can now be universally used with modified and stock motors. Due to the multitude of mode setup options, it can be precisely adapted to all requirements and classes.
Users can update their firmware by downloading the latest version of firmware in LRP website, but please be noted that the USB Bridge was not included in this set. Please search "LRP USB Bridge ver. 2 - Speedo Firmware Update + PC-Link #81801" for purchase.
- For: RC Cars
- Modified and Stock Racing - All purpose onroad and offroad software for modified and stock classes,
incl. boost 0
- Multi-mode profile adjustment - 7 fully adjustable parameters for stock and modified: auto brake, feel, torque timing, boost timing, boost angle, boost turbo, cutoff voltage
- HD full aluminium case - For lowest core temperature and tough race design
- Bulletproof 6V/3A linear BEC
- Easysolder U-Tab Design - Heavy copper, multilayer PCB for lowest resistance
- X-Brake Pro - New efficient and precise brake software
- USB Software Updateability - Benefit from all the latest performance
improvements and updates available at www.LRP.cc
- Revolutionary Internal Temp Check System 3 - Allows you to read out the
maximum internal temperature for each the speedo and motor
- Extra small size - 32x34x21mm for easy installation in all cars
- Including plugged high-performance fan
- Case Size: 32x34x21 mm
- Votage Input: 3.7 - 7.4V
- BEC: 6.0V/3.0A Linear
- Sensored Brushless System: Yes
- Forward/Brake: Yes
- Multi Mode Profile Adjustment: Yes
- Multi Protection System2: Yes
- Internal-Team-Check System 3: Yes
- Power Wires: 3.3mm
- Rec Motor Limit: Over 3.0T
- Rated Current: 400A/Phase
- Typical Voltage Drop: @20A-0.011V/Phase
- Weight (exclude Wires): 40g
- Plugged Fan: Yes
- LRP Flow WorksTeam Brushless speed control (1 pc)