Exotek Racing F1R2 IFS Independent Front Suspension Conversion Kit Set For Tamiya F104 ((Discontinued)
Our Price: Low Price: USD$54.90
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 55 points valued at USD$0.22.
Exotek Racing F1R2 IFS Independent Front Suspension Conversion Kit Set For Tamiya F104 (FREE SHIP) #1473
This is Exotek Racing F1R2 IFS Independent Front Suspension Conversion Kit Set For Tamiya F104. Almost 2 years in development we finally present to you the F1R2 Independent Front Suspension set! When first tested it shocked the racing community with its incredible TQ setting performance with many racers comparing it to a fast and smooth touring car, able to cut and carve through corners with ease while soaking up curbing and bumps without letting up. The main issue with the standard pan car type front suspension is the very limited suspension travel. The sweet spot is only about 2mm of travel which means abrupt and non linear F1 handling. Fine for 600gr 1/12 pan cars but not so much for 1000gr F1 cars. With an IFS suspension the car handling becomes much more linear with real body roll characteristics which means you can drive harder into a corner while maintaining stability and confident road holding performance which translates to improved overall race time results and consistency. Game Changer- over 48 parts in this set but in the end a simple and lightweight design.
*Photos for reference only.
- For: EXOTEK F1R2 and Tamiya F104
- Material: Aluminum and Steel
- Color: Blue
- DROOP- via the lower arms
- RIDE HEIGHT- via the friction dampers
- DAMPER ANGLE- via shock tower
- SPRING RATE- includes medium and firm spring sets
- ROLL CENTER- via upper links or arm spacers (upper arm set not included)
- CAMBER- via adjustable upper arms (upper arm set not included)
- CASTER- via adjustable upper arms (upper arm set not included)
- Note: The design fits onto the standard F104 bolt pattern but Tamiya type chassis are too narrow for the droop stop screws and the F104 servo mounting will not work.
- FOR THE EXOTEK F1R2 or F1R: If installed on the EXOTEK F1R then the F1R2 SERVO MOUNT SET #1397 IS REQUIRED (drilling chassis is required).
- Includes 2 spring sets; Medium (black) for Ride tires or low grip conditions, Firm (silver) for Shimizu or TCS tires or high grip conditions.
- Exotek Racing F1R2 IFS Independent Front Suspension Conversion Kit Set (1 set)
- F1R2 SERVO MOUNT SET #1397 For EXOTEK F1R2 or F1
- EXOTEK F104 ADJUSTABLE ARM SET #1205