Sanwa Exzes-Z 2.4Ghz radio transmitter with RX471 reciever #Exzes-Z (Discontinued)
Our Price: Price: USD$389.90
You Save: $80.00 (17%)
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 390 points valued at USD$1.56.
Sanwa Exzes-Z 2.4Ghz radio transmitter with RX471 reciever #Exzes-Z
EXZES Z for Stick Type is just entry. This has the same functtion as M12 which have achieved the best result on the races all the time. Response to feel over the imagination and Innovative fighting fuction lead to most trustability for Radios.
Besides from using both of "RX-472" and "Super Vortex Zero", Drivers confirm motor rotation and temperature on Radios through telemetry system. And also, Drivers can adujust setting of equipment directly and quickly from Radios.
You can achieve glorious flag from sensitive response for changeable situations. A lot of functions raise you challenge spirit. Let's try EXZES Z!
- For: 1/8 1/10 On Road Off Road RC
- Color: Black
- Racing Mode Setting: Able to record D/R, Trim, Curve record
- Fullfilling logger: Drivers be able to keeping track of telemetry data recorded from throttle and steering operation.
- PC link functions: Enables to access the PC with exclusive cable.
- CAR Type Select : 10 Categories
- Dual Steering: Able to set your rudder angle individually
- Best Fit Setting: Able to set your best condition
- Curve Setting: Able to fine adjust 9/18 point curve
- LCD Display: 128×256 full dot LCD display
- Custom Menu: User friendly Menu structure
- DMS Setting：Directly read your registered model at the launch
- TH 5:5 mode: TH neutral pulse 1.5m sec
- Point AUX: integrated Maximum 6 points AUX
- MOA MIX : Respond to 2 motor throttle
- 4WS MIX: Respond to Front and Rear steering individually
- SPEED Setting: ST/TH point, direction setting available
- MODEL Sorts Setting: Model Order can be sorted as you like
- Ch Set Menu Setting: Setting menu for every CH
- RX471 receiver (1 pc)
- EXZES Z Radio (1 pc)
- Decals (1 pc)
- Manual (1 pc)
- Ni-Mh Battery (4 cell)
- To achieve the best result, we strongly recommend to use the
FH4 receiver like RX-471/471WP/461/462.
The setting of modulation should be FH4T. * manual page 30.
- To get the best response, you should set the SERVO MODE to "SSR".
*Please note that "SSR" mode require to use SRG servos.
For ESC, plase set the servo mode of CH2 ( TH ) to SHR.
*Our new ESC "Super Vortex Zero" is able to handle SSR.
*Attention : You need to set the SERVO MODE before BIND* manual page 32.
- We recommend to set the "FEELING" parameter to "5S" ( Fastest repose ).
For your reference, the parameter of "0" allow you to feel similar response of M11X.
To get in to the extremely fast response of M12, you can start from " 0 " then
try to move to "5S" by your step.
If you feel " 5S " is too fast or too sensitive, we can recommend to use
"Speed" function rather than adjust by " Feeling ".
- Please set the TELEMETRY function to OFF in the Official race.
In general practice, you can use telemetry and it allows you to
know the battery voltage, RPM , Temperature on the car in real time.* manual page 31.
- SAFETY LINK function allows you to avoid the problem by driving the
car with different model setting. RX will only work when receive the signal
with memorized SAFETY LINK number when you did BIND.* manual page 31.
- You can re-adjust the CENTER and TRAVEL of Steering / Throttle / Lever by this
function. If you found the miss alignment on Steering / Throttle / Lever, please adjust
it by using this menu.* manual page 45.