Xpress Execute XM1S 1/10 4WD Mini Touring Car Kit #XP-90005 BACK ORDER
Our Price: Price: USD$99.90
You Save: $28.10 (22%)
Buy this item and earn 100 points valued at USD$0.40.
Xpress Execute XM1S 1/10 4WD Mini Touring Car Kit #XP-90005
Please note that this item is on Back order, the next ETA is End of November 2018.
ETA is subject to change due to manufacturer delays.
The Execute XM1S brings forward performance and features similar to competition class touring cars but at a fraction of the price and a reduction in size. By changing most aluminum materials to injection molded plastic parts, the precision and tolerances were kept the same but now you can get a taste of the Xpress touring car line at a fraction of the cost.
Different from other "entry" level priced touring car kits, the XM1S features all the features of the XQ1 with adjustable suspension and steering to better prepare newcomers to the onroad touring car scene for the different type of setup changes you can make.
Fitted with oil-filled dampers and gear differential, setup can be adjusted towards either backyard bashing or even getting into club racing!
*Photos for reference only.
- Slotted shocktower ensures perfect alignment
- Single piece Bulkheads slots into chassis for tweak free assembly
- Easy to install suspension mounts
- Oil-filled dampers and gear differential
- Floating Servo Mount, for symmetrical chassis flex
- Ball Raced Steering Rack
- Full Sized 1/10 Touring Car Differentials and Spool
- Easily Adjustable Geometry (Front Toe-in/out, Camber) through turnbuckles
- Motor mount area flex adjustment with included stiffener post
- Low friction belt driven 4wd system
- Flex Cut Lower Chassis for maximum traction
- Either floating or chassis mounted steering rack at your choice!
- Aluminum Layshaft for instantaneous power delivery
- Anti Roll Bars included allowing for predictable cornering
- Universals allowing for smooth cornering
- Shorty battery size for perfect left right balance
- 25mm and 2mm FRP Bottom Deck and Top Deck
- 3mm thick front and rear shock towers
- Drivetrain Supported by Ball bearings throughout
- High Mechanical Strength Fibre-Reinforced Plastic Decks
- Specially designed spur gear for high efficiency and longevity
- Length: 310mm
- Trackwidth: 160mm (Front), 162mm(Rear)
- Wheelbase: 210mm
- Execute XM1S 1/10 4WD Mini Touring Car Kit (1 pc)
- Radio system (transmitter and receiver)
- Steering servo
- Pinion gear (64p)
- Battery pack
- Speed controller
- Bodyshell (210 mm wheelbase)
- Wheels, Tires, Inserts