Xpress Execute XM1 1/10 Competition 4WD Mini Touring Car Kit #XP-90004 PRE ORDER
Our Price: Price: USD$349.90
You Save: $19.10 (5%)
Buy this item and earn 350 points valued at USD$1.40.
Xpress Execute XM1 1/10 Competition 4WD Mini Touring Car Kit #XP-90004
Please note that this item is on Pre order, the next ETA is Late Dec 2018. ETA is subject to change due to manufacturer delays.
After the success of the XM1S, Xpress brings you the competition spec 4wd Mini Touring Kit, the XM1! Due to the high success of the XM1S which gets it's racing DNA from the XQ1 series, we noticed there was a large demand for an even higher level of handling capability.
By bringing the XM1 even closer to the XQ1, handling whilst using modified motors becomes even easier! By changing over to high weave carbon fibre, on-power grip is further increased and allows adaptability in high temperature conditions.
Fitted with oil-filled dampers and gear differential, setup can be adjusted towards either backyard bashing or even getting into club racing!
- Slotted shocktower ensures perfect alignment
- Titanium Turnbuckles included
- Single piece Bulkheads slots into chassis for tweak free assembly
- Easy to install suspension mounts
- Oil-filled Aluminum Big Bore dampers and gear differential
- Floating Servo Mount, for symmetrical chassis flex
- Ball Raced Steering Rack
- Full Sized 1/10 Touring Car Differentials and Spool
- Easily Adjustable Geometry (Front Toe-in/out, Camber) through turnbuckles
- Motor mount area flex adjustment with included stiffener post
- Low friction belt driven 4wd system
- Flex Cut Lower Chassis for maximum traction
- Either floating or chassis mounted steering rack at your choice!
- Aluminum Layshaft for instantaneous power delivery
- Bearing Raced Anti Roll Bars included allowing for predictable cornering and smooth operation
- Steel Double Joint Universals allowing for smooth cornering
- Shorty battery size for perfect left right balance
- 3mm thick front and rear shock towers
- Drivetrain Supported by Ball bearings throughout
- Specially designed spur gear for high efficiency and longevity
- High Rigidity Carbon Fibre Decks, allowing for consistent handling even in high temperature conditions
- Length: 310mm
- Trackwidth: 160mm (Front), 162mm(Rear)
- Wheelbase: 210mm
- Xpress Execute XM1 Competition 4WD Mini Touring Car Kit (1 pc)
- Radio system (transmitter and receiver)
- Steering servo
- Pinion gear (64p)
- Battery pack
- Speed controller
- Bodyshell (210 mm wheelbase)
- Wheels, Tires, Inserts