CYS RC Electric & Nitro Model Receiver Servo Fail Safe #CYS-Fail Safe Electric
This is CYS RC Electric & Nitro Model Receiver Servo Fail Safe.
These are blue colored 4WD rear off-road buggy wheels. The wheel design first appeared in 1991 and they may be used in many of Tamiya 2WD or 4WD buggy kits for the rear of the car.
- Low battery warning.
- Prevents accidents by detection low battery voltage, low radio battery voltage, no radio signal, and signal interference.
- Stops vehicle by applying brake servo.
- Compatible with 4.8V-6V receiver power source.
- Auxiliary safety device that constantly checks the pulse signal from the receiver by means of a CPU and turns on a fail safe (F/S) function if the pulse is disturbed by interference. When the power supply voltage drops, a battery fail (B-F/S) function
- Compact and lightweight design does not affect servo performance.
- Response quickly to erroneous operation by interference, etc, and prevents loss of control of R/C models. Quick recall function quickly resets the F/S function by normal servo output signal from the receiver when the interference, etc. disappears.
- Weight: 5g
- Working volts: 4.8V-6V
- Loading current: 7mA(4.8V)
- Precision scope: <0.3%
- Dimension: 40mm x 21mm x 8.5mm
- CYS RC Electric & Nitro Model Receiver Servo Fail Safe (1 Pc)
- Connect fail-safe unit to throttle/brake servo and receiver.