NOVAK Eiger Pro Crawler System ESC w/ Rock Star Brushed Crawling 35T Motor & BEC Combo #3243 FREE SHIP
Our Price: Low Price: USD$139.99
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 140 points valued at USD$0.56.
NOVAK Eiger Pro Crawler System ESC w/ Rock Star Brushed Crawling 35T Motor & BEC Combo #3243
Serious Rock Crawler Combo- If you have been searching for the perfect motor and ESC combo for your single motor rock crawling rig, look no further than the Eiger Pro, the Rock Star 35T, and Novak’s heavy-duty, high-voltage BEC Module combo! This cost-saving combo has everything you need to get your rock crawler rig ripping across the wide open spaces, while still having plenty of stump-pulling power. The Eiger Pro Combo is a first for the rock crawling world as it includes Novak’s proven high-voltage, heavy-duty BEC. Upgraded servo’s and light kits are not a problem!
THE COMBO YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR- The Eiger Pro and the Rock Star motors have been proven to perform great on and off the rocks. They have been paired up to give you a cost-saving package with everything you need in the box. The ESC is pre-wired and includes additional wiring and installation parts.
UNIVERSAL ESC- The Eiger Pro and Rock Star 35T and BEC Combo are the perfect match for just about any scale truck, rock racer, or single-motor rock crawler. The wide input voltage range (7.2-11.1 volts / 2S-3S), and 35-turn motor mean they can be used in many other applications as well. The Eiger Pro is ready to tackle all challenges and includes robotic and non-crawling modes for general usage and bashing!
The Novak Eiger Pro 2S/3S Crawling Brush ESC (#1836) includes Novak's High-Voltage Universal 3-Amp BEC Module (#5463), and sports superior transistors for unmatched on-the-rock performance. If you require the best and fastest on the rocks, the Eiger Pro can handle a 20-turn motor on 3S with no problem.
NOT JUST FOR CRAWLING- The Eiger Pro ESC comes ready to crawl, and will default to the normal rock crawling settings: forward and reverse with high-power drag brake. Not only can you adjust the power of your Drag/Hill Brakes via the simple on-board programming, but you can turn them off completely. This will set the speed control in normal "Basher" mode with forward, brake, and reverse operation -just like a regular, non-crawling ESC! It's the best of both worlds. Crawling and bashing!
ROCK STAR EXPERT CRAWLING BRUSHED MOTORS- These brushed crawling motors are Sagami-built with high-quality materials. Rock Star motors are available in high turn counts (35T, 45T, and 55T) for maximum torque and long run times!
The Rock Stars are completely rebuildable with an easily accessible commutator and replaceable brushes and springs. The brushed motor is also outfitted with dual-ball bearings for a smooth and efficient ride, and high strength magnets for unmatched brush-motor performance. The motors are thoroughly tested by Novak to ensure their performance.
BRUSHLESS MODE OPTION- The Eiger Pro was updated* to include a brushless mode for 2S racing or crawling. Simply set the ESC to the brushless mode, and hook up a 10.5-turn or higher sensored brushless motor. For brushless crawling, a Novak crawling motor must be used.
- Compact and lightweight ESC designed for both crawling/bashing/robotic 2S and 3S (7.2-11.1 volts) applications, with 35-turn brushed motor for fast and fun operation
- Three Driving Modes (Brushed): Crawling, Basher, and Servo/Robotic
- 4 adjustable on-board parameters (brushed mode): Brake Power/Throttle Mode (5 settings), Dead Band (5 settings), Drive Frequency (5 settings), and Voltage Cut-Off; Fully-programmable brushless mode (refer to Eiger Pro ESC information)
- Water-resistant case with silicone gasket seal to help keep out the elements
- Built-In Voltage Cut-Off Circuitry prevents damage to LiPo batteries
- Built-In 6V output for optional accessory fan or other detail items such as running lights
- Novak’s One-Touch Set-Up™ for quick, easy transmitter setup
- Heavy-duty internal 2A BEC for high-torque single servo applications, and included external 3A BEC for 3S applications. External BEC is required for 3S usage.
- Three ESCs in one—The Eiger Pro has a non-crawling, Basher Mode and can be used in any 1/10th, 1/12th, 1/16th, or 1/18th application with a 20T or higher brushed motor. Additionally, the Eiger Pro has a Servo Mode for forward and reverse directions (no brakes) that can be used for robotic applications.The Eiger Pro also includes a 2S brushless mode.
- Built-in diagnostic temperature monitoring that lets you quickly check the ESC's operating temperature at any time
- Thermal Overload Protection circuitry to protect the ESC from overheating
- Factory installed power capacitor and heavy-duty wiring
- Plug-and-Play—The Eiger Pro is factory-wired with gold-plated Bullet motor plugs.
- User-replaceable ESC input harness
- Motor Type: Brush / Brushless
- Fwd/Brk/Rev: F/Drag Brakes/R (crawling brush modes);
F/B/R (basher brush mode); F/R (servo brush mode)
F/B/R (brushless profile)
- Input Cells (LiPo/Ni-MH): Brushed: 2-3S LiPo or 4-9 NiMH
Brushless: 2S LiPo
- Size: 29.0 x 24.3 x 20 mm
- On-Resistance (ohms): 0.00057 ohms
- Motor Limit: 2S Brushed: 540-size: 20T or higher; Any 380-size
3S Brushed: 540-size: 20T or higher; Any 380-size
2S Brushless: 540-size: 10.5T or higher; Any 380-size
- BEC (volts / amps): 6.0 volts DC / 2.0 amps includes external 6 volt 3 amp HV BEC
- Wire Size (GA): 14G Super-Flex Copper-Strand Silicone Wire
- Battery/Motor Plug: Gold-plated Bullet motor plugs factory installed. No battery plug
- Status LEDs: 4 (multi-colored)
- System Part Number: 3243
- Motor Size (540): 52.7 x 36.1mm
- Motor Weight: 169.0 g
- Shaft Diameter (inches): 0.125
- Design: Stand-up Brushed
- Bearing: Standard 3/8" x 1/8"
- Magnet: High-strength Ferrite
- Input Voltage: 2S-3S Li-Po cells or
4-7 cells (1.2V/cell)
- NOVAK Eiger Pro Crawler System ESC (1 pc)
- Rock Star Brushed Crawling 35T Motor & BEC (1 pc)