NOVAK Eiger Pro 2S/3S RC Crawling Brushed/ Brushless ESC & BEC #1836
No Climb is Too Steep With the Eiger- The Eiger mountain towers amongst the giants of the Swiss Alps topping some 13,000 plus feet. Let Novak’s Eiger 2S/3S Crawling Brush ESC (#1835) power you to mountain-high adventures as well! The tiny Eiger is packed with all the features you need, and is easier to use and more adjustable than any ESC in its class. Tuning on the rocks is as easy as 1-2-3. No programmers or wires to fuss with! With four on-board adjustments, the Eiger can be customized to suit any type of crawling. Two models available: Eiger (#1835), and the pro-version, Eiger Pro (#1836). The Eiger Pro sports superior transistors for unmatched on-th-rock performance. If you require the best and fastest on the rocks, the Eiger Pro can handle a 20-turn brushed motor on 3S with no problem!
HEAVY-DUTY BEC- The Eiger and Eiger Pro are compatible with 2S LiPo packs and have a built-in, heavy-duty BEC that will power high torque single servo setups with ease. The Eiger and Eiger Pro are also compatible with 3S LiPo packs! Simply install an external BEC (included with the Eiger Pro) and enjoy the wheel-spinning good times of 11.1 volts! Yee Haw!
NOT JUST FOR CRAWLING- The Eiger and Eiger Pro ESCs come ready to crawl, and will default to the normal rock crawling settings: forward and reverse with high-power drag brake. Not only can you adjust the power of your Drag/Hill Brakes via the simple on-board programming, but you can turn them off completely. This will set the speed control in normal “Basher” mode with forward, brake, and reverse operation -just like a regular, non-crawling ESC! It’s the best of both worlds. Crawling and bashing!
BRUSHED AND BRUSHLESS- The Eiger and Eiger Pro have been updated* to operate brushless motors in addition to brushed motors. An additional motor wire is installed on the Eiger for this compatibility to hook up a 10.5-turn or higher brushless motor with 2S LiPo packs. Simply set the profile to "Brushless" mode, and the Eiger can be used for brushless spec class racing, crawling (when used with a Novak crawling brushless motor), or bashing around. The brushless mode includes on-board programming to customize and fine-tune the ESC feel.
- Designed especially for the demands of crawling vehicles to maneuver over the toughest terrain, and also works great for non-crawling applications
- Compact and lightweight design
- Compatible with brushed and sensored brushless motors. For brushless crawling, the Eiger is compatible with Novak's Ballistic Crawling and Three-80 Crawling brushless motors.
- Water-resistant case with silicone gasket seal to help keep out the elements
- Built-In Voltage Cut-Off Circuitry prevents damage to LiPo batteries (auto detects 2S or 3S in Brushed Mode)
- Built-In 6V output for optional accessory fan or other detail items such as running lights
- User friendly One-Touch programming interface with four multi-colored status LEDs to help personalize the speed control's settings
- Novak's One-Touch Set-Up™ for quick, easy transmitter set-up
- Heavy-duty, internal 2A BEC for high-torque single servo applications. Don’t let the specs fool you—all ESC’s BECs are not created equal. The Eiger’s 2A BEC will go toe-to-toe with many other higher rated units. The #1836 Eiger Pro includes an external 3A BEC for 3S battery pack usage.
- Three Brushed ESCs in one—The Eiger & Eiger Pro have a non-crawling, Basher Mode and can be used in any 1/10th, 1/12th, 1/16th, or 1/18th brushed application. Additionally, each ESC has a Servo Mode for forward and reverse directions (no brakes) that can be used for robotic applications.
- Built-in diagnostic temperature monitoring that lets you quickly check the ESC's operating temperature at any time
- Thermal Overload Protection circuitry to protect the ESC from overheating
- Gold-plated direct-solder wiring tabs for flexible soldering options
- Plug-and-Play—The Eiger is factory-wired with Tamiya® battery plug & gold-plated Bullet motor plugs. The Eiger Pro is factory-wired with gold-plated Bullet motor plugs.
- Factory installed power capacitor
- User-replaceable input harness
- Motor Type: Brush / Brushless
- Fwd/Brk/Rev: F/Drag Brakes/R (crawling brush modes);
F/B/R (basher brush mode); F/R (servo brush mode)
F/B/R (brushless profile
- Input Cells (LiPo/Ni-MH): Brushed: 2-3S LiPo or 4-9 NiMH ;
Brushless: 2S LiPo
- Size: 29.0 x 24.3 x 20 mm
- Weight: 21.31 g
- On-Resistance (ohms): 0.0011 ohms (Eiger); 0.00057 ohms (Eiger Pro)
- Motor Limit: 2S Brushed: 540-size: 20T or higher; Any 380-size
3S Brushed: 540-size: 35T (Eiger), 20T (Eiger Pro); Any 380-size
2S Brushless: 540-size: 10.5T or higher; Any 380-size
- BEC (volts / amps): 6.0 volts DC / 2.0 amps
- Wire Size (GA): 14G Super-Flex Copper-Strand Silicone Wire
- Battery/Motor Plug: Eiger: Tamiya-style battery & gold-plated Bullet motor plugs factory installed; Eiger Pro: Gold-plated Bullet motor plugs factory installed. No battery plug
- Status LEDs: 4 (multi-colored)
- NOVAK Eiger Pro 2S/3S RC Crawling Brushed/ Brushless ESC & BEC (1 pc)