NOVAK Eiger 2-3S Crawling Brushed ESC for 1/10 RC Crawler #1835 FREE SHIP
Our Price: Price: USD$64.32
You Save: $25.67 (29%)
Buy this item and earn 64 points valued at USD$0.26.
NOVAK Eiger 2-3S Crawling Brushed ESC for 1/10 RC Crawler #1835
The Eiger mountain towers amongst the giants of the Swiss Alps topping some 13,000 plus feet. Let Novak’s Eiger 2S/3S Crawling Brush ESC (#1835) power you to mountain-high adventures as well! The tiny Eiger is packed with all the features you need, and is easier to use and more adjustable than any ESC in its class. Tuning on the rocks is as easy as 1-2-3. No programmers or wires to fuss with! With four on-board adjustments, the Eiger can be customized to suit any type of crawling.
The Eiger is compatible with 2S LiPo packs and have a built-in, heavy-duty BEC that will power high torque single servo setups with ease. The Eiger is also compatible with 3S LiPo packs! Simply install an external BEC (Sold Separately) and enjoy the wheel-spinning good times of 11.1 volts! Yee Haw!
Novak takes pride in its manufacturing facility in Irvine, California and also with its use of high-quality components, assembly, and testing processes. Every Novak Eiger and Eiger Pro ESC is built and tested in the Novak factory to Novak’s exacting standards, and all are supported by Novak’s knowledgeable customer support staff and race team.
- For: 1/10 Crawler, Other RC Car and Robot
- Color: Orange With Black Heat Dissipating Fins
- Designed Especially For Demands Of Crawling
- Compact And Lightweight Design
- Adjustable Drive Mode (5 settings- Bash, Servo, Crawling/ Low Brakes, Crawling-Low Brakes, Crawling/Med Brakes, Crawling/ High Brakes)
- Adjustable Drive Frequency (6 settings), Deadband (5 settings)
- Voltage Cut-Off (OFF-LiPo-LiFe)
- Water-Resistant Case With Silicone Gasket Seal To Help Keep Out The Elements
- Built-In Voltage Cut-Off Circuitry prevents damage to LiPo batteries (auto detects 2S or 3S in Brushed Mode)
- Built-In 6V output for optional accessory fan or other detail items such as running lights
- User friendly One-Touch programming interface with four multi-colored status LEDs to help personalize the speed control's settings
- Novak's One-Touch Set-Up™ for quick, easy transmitter set-up
- Heavy-duty, internal 2A BEC for high-torque single servo applications. The Eiger’s 2A BEC will go toe-to-toe with many other higher rated units.
- Built-in diagnostic temperature monitoring that lets you quickly check the ESC's operating temperature at any time and Overload Protection circuitry to protect the ESC from overheating
- Plug-and-Play—The Eiger is factory-wired with Tamiya® battery plug & gold-plated Bullet motor plugs. The Eiger Pro is factory-wired with gold-plated Bullet motor plugs.
- Factory installed power capacitor
- Motor Typed: Brushed
- Input Cells (LiPo/Ni-MH): Brushed: 2-3S LiPo or 4-9 NiMH
- Length: 29mm
- Width: 24.3mm
- Height: 20mm
- Weight: 21.3g
- On-Resistance (ohms): 0.0013 ohms
- Motor Limit: 2S Brushed: 540-size: 20T or higher; Any 380-size 3S Brushed: 540-size: 35T
- ABEC (volts / amps): 6.0 volts DC / 2.0 amps
- Wire Size (GA): 14G Super-Flex Copper-Strand Silicone Wire.
- Battery/Motor Plug: Eiger: Tamiya-style battery & gold-plated Bullet motor plugs factory installed
- Status LEDs: 4 (multi-colored)
- Eiger Crawling Brushed ESC (1 set)