NOVAK Edge 2s Brushless ESC w/ 540 17.5T Ballistic Motor Brushless System for TRAXXAS #3337 FREE SHIP
Our Price: Price: USD$125.61
You Save: $49.38 (28%)
Buy this item and earn 126 points valued at USD$0.50.
NOVAK Edge 2s Brushless ESC w/ 540 17.5T Ballistic Motor Brushless System for TRAXXAS #3337
Edge Out The Competition
The EDGE 2S Brushless ESC is truly a combination of affordability and performance. This ESC is perfect for all types of racing, including 2WD Short Course, Off-Road, On-Road and Sportsman classes. Featuring simple and easy-to-use on-board programming, diagnostic tools, and temperature protection, this ESC has it all. So, get the edge on the competition!
IDEAL FOR VEHICLES WITH LIMITED SPACE
With its compact and lightweight design, the Edge is ideal for all 1/10th and 1/12th scale applications, but it is especially suited for vehicles with little room for electronics. With a footprint 35% smaller than the GTB 2, the EDGE is sure to fit in any vehicle. However, don't let its small size fool you. This is a feature-packed ESC. In addition to utilizing the same software as Novak's popular Sportsman class GTB 2 ESC, the Edge also boasts a low profile heat sink and an easy, "Plug-and-Play" set-up.No soldering. Just plug it in and start racing!
- Model #1850 is factory-wired with a genuine Traxxas® battery connector and gold-plated bullet-style motor connectors.
- Model #1851 is factory-wired with a Tamiya®-style battery connector and gold-plated bullet-style motor connectors.
EASY TO USE FEATURES
Novak's new Edge ESC contains the latest R/C technology on the market, yet remains remarkably easy to use. Novak's One-Touch Set-Up™ circuitry allows quick and easy set-up to the transmitter. Utilizing the One-Touch button and five LEDs, the Edge boasts 12 adjustable parameters for complete customization; allowing the ESC to grow with you while your skills improve and your racing demands increase.
As racing can often push the limits of the electronics, the Edge is equipped with sophisticated Thermal Overload Protection to protect the ESC from overheating. Additionally, like the rest of Novak's top-of-the-line ESCs, the Edge features built-in temperature monitoring circuitry to determine the ESCs operating temperature with a quick tap of the One-Touch button. Complete with built-in Voltage Cut-Off circuitry for both LiPo and LiFe batteries, the Edge has it all.
The Edge ESC also features zero motor timing advance and meets ROAR Sportsman Class guidelines for fair and consistent performance on the track.
- Lightweight, compact and cost-saving system for 2S spec racing
- Affordable performance, compact and lightweight design
- Multiple adjustable parameters via ESC's on-board programming: Minimum Brake (0-30%), Drag Brake (0-30%), Minimum Drive (0-15%), Dead Band (2-8%), Throttle Curve (Linear/Expo), Brake Curve (Linear/Expo), Brake Frequency (1.67-13.7 KHz), Brake End Point (10-100%), Drive Frequency (16-7 KHz), Motor Rotation, Reverse, and Voltage Cut-Off
- User-friendly One-Touch programming interface with five colored status LEDs to help personalize the speed control's feel and response
- Ideal for all 1/10th and 1/12th applications including 2WD Short Course, Off-Road and On-Road
- Compatible with all ROAR-legal sensored 540-size (10.5T and higher) and 380-size brushless motors
- Built-in diagnostic temperature monitoring that lets you quickly check the ESC's operating temperature at any time
- On-board Hall Sensor Test to easily and quickly verify that the motor's sensors are working properly
- NovaBrakes™ provide smooth, controlled and powerful brakes under any condition
- Sensor-based for excellent torque and low-speed driveability
- Water-resistant case with a silicone gasket case to help keep the elements out
- Thermal Overload Protection circuitry to protect the ESC from overheating
- Built-in Voltage Cut-Off circuitry prevents damage to LiPo/LiFe batteries
- Carries Team Novak’s commitment to excellent quality, support, and warranty (120 days)
- Designed and manufactured by Novak Electronics in Irvine, California using the best components from around the globe. All ESCs and motors are 100% tested to ensure product works right out of the box and on the track!
- Motor Type: Sensored Brushless
- Fwd/Brk/Rev: F / B / R
- Input Cells (LiPo/Ni-MH): 2S LiPo/LiFe cells or 4-7 NiMH cells (1.2V/cell)
- Size: 29.0mm x 24.3mm x 16.8 mm
- Weight: 19.5 g
- On-Resistance (ohms): 0.00057 ohms @ 25°C trans. temp.
- Motor Limit: 540-Size: 10.5T or higher sensored, 380-Size: all sensored
- BEC (volts / amps): 6.0 volts DC / 2.0 amps
- Wire Size (GA): 14G Super-Flex Copper-Strand Silicone Wire Traxxas® battery connector and gold-plated Bullet motor plugs factory installed
- Status LEDs: 5
- Motor Size (540): 52.6mm x 35.8mm
- Motor Weight: 187g
- Shaft Diameter (inches): 0.125"
- Kv (Unloaded): 2200 RPM/volt
- Watts: 130
- Magnetic Material: Sintered Neodymium
- Design: Sensored
- Stator Insert Color: Yellow
- NOVAK Edge 2S Brushless ESC (1 pc)
- NOVAK 540 17.5T Ballistic Fastest Speed Motor (1 pc)