NOVAK M2 Dig 3S Dual Brush ESC for RC Crawler #1846 FREE SHIP
Our Price: Price: USD$114.33
You Save: $45.66 (29%)
Buy this item and earn 114 points valued at USD$0.46.
NOVAK M2 Dig 3S Dual Brush ESC for RC Crawler #1846
Picture the functionality and utility of two Novak Goat Crawler Speed Controls in brushed mode and Novak’s Dig Unit; now, envision it in one highly programmable, inexpensive speed control and you get the revolutionary M2 Dig 3S Dual Brush ESC (#1846). This unique controller combines 6 adjustable parameters with its revolutionary performance including a separated drag brake and dig function.
With only the addition of two brushed crawler motors, the M2 Dig controls both motors and performs dig maneuvers. In addition to the standard Dig Mode, the M2 features a Proportional Dig Mode which allows you to dial-in partial motor power on the fly for even finer control and precise maneuverability through tricky terrain. On-the-fly motor biasing is unique to the M2 ESC, and is a built-in feature. Before the M2, this was only an option with Dual ESCs and transmitter programming. The M2 Dig also features an exceptional control on steep inclines and descents. This truly unique speed control supports both 2S and 3S LiPo!
- For: RC Crawler W/ Up To 2 Motors
- Color: Black
- Fully Programmable
- Drag Brake (10 settings)
- Dead Band (5 settings)
- Minimum Drive (10 settings)
- Drive Frequency (10 settings)
- Battery Type Selection (3 settings – Li-Po, Li-Fe and NiMH)
- Three throttle profiles: Dig Mode, Proportional Dig Mode and Single Output Mode
- Independently powers the front or rear motors in a dual-motor crawler vehicle
- Operates on both 2S and 3S applications (an external BEC is required for 3S)
- Instant reverse via Novak's Zero Reverse Delay providing immediate power delivery in both forward and reverse
- Internal high-voltage 5-Amp Linear BEC
- Universal JST Input Plug for Ch. 2 and Ch. 3, which fits all popular brand receivers
- Water-resistant case with a protective silicone gasket to help keep out the elements
- Thermal Overload Protection to protect ESC from damage due to overheating
- Features a set of power output pins for running cooling fans, auxilary lights, scale winches, etc.
- Designed, assembled and tested by Novak in Irvine, Calif., using globally sourced components
- Motor Type: Brushed
- Input Cells (LiPo/Ni-MH): 2-3 Li-Po/Li-Fe cells or 4-9 NiMH cells (1.2V/cell)
- Size (in/mm): 29.5 x 37.3 mm
- Weight (oz/g): 36.9g
- On-Resistance (ohms) (Dual Motor): 0.0016 ohm. at 25 degrees C trans. temp.
- On-Resistance (ohms) (Single Motor) : 0.0008 ohm. at 25 degrees C trans. temp.
- Motor Limit: 27-turn (Single), 33-turn (Dual) 540-sized dual brushed motors
- BEC (volts / amps): 6.0 volts DC / 5.0 amps (requires external BEC on 3S)
- Wire Size (GA): 14G Super-Flex Copper-Strand Silicone Wire
- Status LEDs: 4 on-board; 2 external
- Voltage Cut-Off: 6.25V (2S Li-Po), 9.38V (3S Li-Po) (Automatic)
- M2 Dig 3S Dual Brush ESC (1 set)