Deans (#PP01) 4-Pin Connector
Our Price: Low Price: USD$2.90
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 3 points valued at USD$0.01.
1. Use a medium soldering iron.
2. Cut tubing into 4 equal pieces.
3. Slide one piece of tubing onto each wire.
4. To aviod damage from overheating, insert mating plug before soldering. (Centered pin end of male plug).
5. Strip wire 3/16" and pre-tin.
6. Pre-tin pins. (Offset end of male plug).
7. Clamp in vise and solder and solder as shown (note polarity). Heat till solder flows and leaves a smooth joint.
8. Silde tubing onto pins and heat shrink.