Buy this item and earn 60 points valued at USD$0.24.
|It's a secondary battery capable of charging and discharging that can save twice as much energy as an ordinary CADNICA battery. Twicell uses hydrogen absorbing alloys in its negative electrode (anode) and nickel oxide in its positive electrode (cathode). Since its release, the 1st in the world in October 1990, the "Twicell" sealed Nickel-Metal Hydride Battery has developed a strong reputation for high capacity, high performance and high quality. In November 1996, Sanyo was the 1st manufacturer in the world to achieve 300 million cells accumulatively.
- High volumetric energy density well exceeding that of Lithium-ion batteries.
- Double capacity of standard CADNICA batteries.
- Can be used over and over (more than 500 times with a specific charger).
- 1.2~1.6 hour quick charge with a specific charger.
- Compatible with Nickel-Cadmium batteries (almost same discharge voltage).
- Produced under a ISO9002 certified quality control system .
- Notebook computers
- Cellular phones, PHS phones, telecommunications equipment
- Video cameras, digital still cameras, PDA
- Shavers, electric toothbrushes
- Various portable equipment
- Mini-Z etc.