NOVAK GTB 3 Brushless System ESC/ Vulcan Modified 7.5T Race Motor Combo For 1/10 RC #3126 FREE SHIP
Our Price: Price: USD$150.07
You Save: $59.92 (29%)
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 150 points valued at USD$0.60.
NOVAK GTB 3 Brushless System ESC/ Vulcan Modified 7.5T Race Motor Combo For 1/10 RC #3126
This is the Novak GTB 3 Brushless ESC Combo, with an included 7.5 Turn Vulcan Modified Brushless Motor. The GTB 3 with Vulcan Modified 7.5T Brushless Motor combines Novak's racing performance ESC with a hand-wound motor using Novak's American red wire. The GTB 3 is based on the competition-proven Pulse V2, and features complete on-board programming, included cooling fan, and comes wired and ready to install. The GTB 3 is ready for just about anything and will handle any 540-sized modified motor. This versatility is combined with simple and easy-to-use on-board programming to give racers everything they need in a cost-effective ESC. It doesn't matter if you're a racer saving funds for tires, or a basher looking for some real power. With racing roots that stem back to the original GTB and Novak's Vulcan Mod motor, this cost-effective combo will keep you pulling wheelies and smiling from ear to ear!
READY TO RACE! - The GTB 3 ESC/Vulcan Mod system is factory-wired with Novak's power wire, defaulted to the optimal racing profile, includes a cooling fan, and is ready to install and race out of the box.
NOVAK BUILT AND SUPPORTED
Novak takes pride in its facility in Lake Forest, California and also with its use of high-quality components, assembly, and testing processes. Every Novak GTB 3 Racing ESC and Vulcan Mod motor is designed, assembled, and tested in the Novak factory to Novak’s exacting standards, and all are supported by Novak’s knowledgeable customer support staff and race team.
- For: 1/10 RC
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Affordable mod-racing system that pairs Novak’s GTB 3 racing ESC with the Vulcan Mod 7.5T motor
- Sensor-based system for excellent torque and low-speed driveability
- Eleven adjustable ESC programming parameters to maximize performance on the track: Drag Brake (10 settings), Minimum Brake (10 settings), Brake Power (10 settings), Drive Frequency (10 settings), Brake Frequency (10 settings), Minimum Drive (10 settings), Dead Band (5 settings), Reverse Disable, Motor Rotation, Voltage Cut-Off, Trans/Receiver Rate.
- Novak X-Drive™ provides enhanced throttle response, ultra smooth power delivery, higher top speeds, and cooler operating temperatures
- NovaBrakes™ provide instantaneous braking under any condition, with added Brake Power Level adjustment (0-100%)
- Novak's One-Touch Set-Up™ for quick and easy transmitter set-up
- Robust, 3-amp true-spec BEC for strong and fast steering response under any condition
- ROAR-approved motor
- Highly water-resistant ESC case with protective silicone gasket seal to help keep out the elements
- Built-in power capacitor bank delivers power to the motor more effectively
- M12 SSR Mode to take advantage of the super high-speed frame rate of the Airtronics' M12 transmitter when used with an SSR receiver
- Built-in Voltage Cut-Off circuitry prevents damage to LiPo/LiFe batteries
- On-board diagnostic temperature monitoring that lets you quickly check the ESC's temperature at any time
- Thermal overload protection circuitry to protect from overheating
- On-board Hall Sensor Test to easily and quickly verify that the motor's sensors are working properly
- Cross-cut ESC heat sink for reduced weight and efficient cooling
- Gold-plated direct-solder wiring tabs for flexible soldering options
- User-replaceable input and switch harnesses
- Pro modified racing motor featuring a high RPM stator hand wound with Novak's American Red Wire
- One-piece front motor can with large vents to ensure proper bearing alignment and maximum airflow
- Rebuildable motor design with replaceable sensor harness, rotor, sensor board, hand-wound stator, sleeve, both end bells, ball bearings, and hardware
- Adjustable motor timing to allow fine tuning of motor feel and power band
- Motor features removable shielded sensor harness plugs into a silicone-sealed gasket to keep dirt and debris from damaging the motor’s sensor plug, and keeps your sensor harness secure
- Oversized front bearing [1/2” x 3/16” (12.7 x 4.8mm)] for increased load handling and bearing life
- Nickel-plated, sintered Neodymium rotor with a 0.125” pinion shaft that accepts all existing pinion gears
- Carries Team Novak’s commitment to excellent quality, support and warranty (120 days)
- Designed, assembled, and tested by Novak Electronics in Lake Forest, California using the best components from around the globe. All ESCs are 100% tested to ensure your product works right out of the box and on the track!
- Motor Type: Sensored Brushless
- Fwd/Brk/Rev: F / B / R
- Input Cells (LiPo/Ni-MH): 1*-2S LiPo/LiFe or 4-6 NiMH
- Size: 29.5 x 37.3 mm
- Height: 24.4mm
- Weight: 40.4g
- On-Resistance (ohms): 0.00040 ohms @ 25°C trans. temp.
- Motor Limit: 540-Size: 3.5T or higher sensored; 550-Size: 4.5T or higher sensored
- BEC (volts / amps): 6.0 volts DC / 3.0 amps
- Wire Size (GA): 14G Super-Flex Copper-Strand Silicone Wire
- Status LEDs: 5, multi-colored
- Motor Size (540): 52.6 x 35.8mm
- Motor Weight: 173g
- Shaft Diameter (inches): 0.125
- Magnetic Material: High-Strength , Sintered Neodymium
- Design: Sensored
- NOVAK GTB 3 Brushless System ESC/ Vulcan Modified 7.5T Race Motor Combo For 1/10 RC (1 set)