3Racing has just announced their new Sakura XI Sport, replacing their previously successful entry level touring car, the 3Racing Sakura Zero S. The new Sakura XI Sport combines features from their race level Sakura XI and the soon to be releases all new Sakura Ultimate race platform, while keeping it at a reasonable price.
Free 3Racing T-Shirt & Premium Stickers (3Racing & rcMart) ! For first 100 Orders only! Hurry!
3Racing has introduced its successor to the popular Sakura Zero Touring car the Sakura XI featuring some innovative designs which distinguishes itself from anything else currently available. The original Sakura Zero was developed during the transitional time between brushed and brushless motor, Ni-MH and Lipo batteries, technology has come a long way since then and with all the knowledge and experiences accumulated from the development of the Sakura Zero, 3Racing has designed a completely new touring car specifically for Brushless Motors and Lipo Batteries resulting in a much more consistent car from track to track and varying conditions, easier and less maintenance with some added adjustability. The New Sakura XI is one of the most innovative touring car designs currently available with many unique designs that are both easily identifiable and subtle to the naked eye.
- Center Front Body Support
- Fully ball raced
- Long Stroke Shocks with Threaded Shock Body
- Improved Material
- Improved Mold Design
- Chassis Mounted Composite Motor Cooling Fan for 40 and 30mm Fans
- Front Belt Stabilizer
- Premium Grade Anodized Low CG 7075 Alum Motor Mount
- Universal Driveshafts all round
- Composite Bulkhead Diff Covers with Torsion Strut
- 3 Racing’s Factory Racing Products Spec Updated Gear Differential
- Race Spec Composite Front Spool with Replaceable Drive Cups from the all new soon to be released Sakura Ultimate
- New Composite Adjustable Battery Mounts with Precision Positioning System from the Sakura Ultimate
- Composite Upper Bumper Mount
- Newly designed Ball Caps
- New Dual Bell Crank Steering System sharing the same geometry as the Sakura Ultimate counterpart
- FRP 2.5mm narrow design Lower chassis, 2.0mm Upper Chassis and 3.5mm Shock Towers
- New Suspension geometry using the same newly developed components from the Sakura Ultimate
- Ultra Fit Composite Servo Horn
- Race Spec Imported Bando Drive Belts
- Two Piece Composite Rear Forward A Arm Pivot Pin Mounts for maximum rear chassis flex.
Center Front Body Support
Long Stroke Shocks with Threaded Shock Body.
Chassis Mounted Composite Motor Cooling Fan for 40 and 30mm Fans.
Front Belt Stabilizer.
Universal Driveshafts all round.
3Racing’s Factory Racing Products Spec Updated Gear Differential.
Race Spec Composite Front Spool with Replaceable Drive Cups from the all new soon to be released Sakura Ultimate.
New Composite Adjustable Battery Mounts with Precision Positioning System from the Sakura Ultimate.
Race Spec Drive Belts.