The F104 chassis platform is Tamiya's most advanced Formula One racing kit to date. The Version II took the proven platform to the next level with the implementation of the PBLR (pillow ball rear link) suspension system ushering in improved overall traction and handling. This "limited edition" version includes many of the "must-have" Hop-Up-Options with a special dark titanium anodized color for its aluminum parts. This edition also includes a body parts set first seen on the F104 Pro release.
- 54356 RC Aluminum Motor Mount (Titanium colored version)
- 54375 RC Carbon Rear Bulkhead Plate
- 50473 RC Hi-Torque Servo Saver (Titanium colored version)
- 54202 RC F104 Alum Upper Suspension Mount (Titanium colored version)
Item no.: 93033
The Volkswagen Golf Mk.1 was a well-known machine of European touring car racing. The Kamei-sponsored car with its distinctive livery ran in the low-modification Group 2 class of its day.
The Tamiya RC model faithfully captures the fun and maneuverability of the real life subject as it comes on the proven M-05 M-chassis platform. The M-05 is a simple to build FWD (front wheel drive) machine, which allows for plenty of after-market parts to be outfitted as you grow with your skill.
- This is a 1/12 scale assembly kit.
- Polycarbonate body captures the classic Golf's form.
- The M-05 Chassis is both lightweight and has a low center of gravity.
- Servo, receivers and ESC are positioned at the rear to provide an excellent sense of balance.
- 3-piece steering linkage provides stable high-speed cornering.
Item no.: 84316